• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, October 01, 2009

    Sunset

    Hey there everyone! Long time no see! We've been super busy at my house. I finished another session of school. We had Emma's school festival. And now we're getting ready for the Disney trip. Whew! Will it ever slow down?

    Anywho, as it's the first of the month a new mixed nuts team kit is out over at Nuthouse Scraps. This month it's a beautiful kit called Sunset & Memories. You can grab my contribution HERE or the whole kit and caboodle HERE. We also have a lovely set of quick pages made from the team kit HERE.

    I'm working on an adorable new kit loang with some goodies for you all. Hopefully I'll have those out to you soon!

    Have a great weekend & happy scrapping!

    P.S. I promise more photos soon, I'm just busy tonight (I mean you Shelley).

    Comments on "Sunset"

     

    Anonymous Daddoo said ... (2:55 PM, October 02, 2009) : 

    We have heard from miss Emma and she has safely gotten her mommy and daddy to Orlando. They are waiting for the bus to take them from the airport to Disney World resort.

    Daddoo :>)

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:44 AM, October 06, 2009) : 

    Ooh, neat. Photos!
    I bet you'll have fun at Disney. :)

     

    post a comment