• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, September 08, 2009

    It's fall y'all!

    So, I'm a bit late but it was a holiday weekend. I have a small goodie for you all in celebration of the upcoming fall! Here's a little pumpkin for you to use to your heart's content!

    Hope you all have a great week and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "It's fall y'all!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM, September 09, 2009) : 

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:55 AM, September 09, 2009) : 

    Ha, It was on my mind to come visit you and here you have a freebie too. SWEET!

    I hope you are doing well these days Amers. I miss ya.

     

    Blogger Soro said ... (12:54 PM, September 09, 2009) : 

    thank you so much, realy like it :)

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:45 AM, September 12, 2009) : 

    Hey Amy! That's a cute little pumpkin.

    I hope everything is good at your place. I'm still drowning in laundry and ironing piles. Slowly digging my way out.

     

    post a comment