• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, September 15, 2009

    Where has the time gone?

    The time since Emma started back at preschool seems to be flying by. I don't know if it's because my classes are getting harder, that she's doing more activities (Dance, piano, swimming & choir), that I'm volunteering more or what, but I never seem to have enough time anymore. This week alone Friday is the only morning when I don't have some kind of meeting or appt. That's my scrapping time! All gone this week, sigh. I've also been sick and my doctor is adjusting my meds and we haven't gotten that right yet, but I have another appt with her next week (Yes, another scrapping morning gone) and hopefully that'll be taken care of. Fall Family night at Emma's school is two weeks away so we're gearing up for that, Homecoming at church is next month and our Disney trip is also next month. Whew! So much to do so little time. I'm trying to finish up my fall/halloween goodies for everyone and the shop but I just never seem to get things done. Well I'll be back to chat again next week but someone says she needs help doing her homework. She's having problems writting the number 5 today, but she's done very well with 1-4 so far.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Where has the time gone?"

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:58 PM, September 16, 2009) : 

    Hi Amy - I hope you feel better soon. My father and sister have had the flu for the last week and it's hit them both really hard.

    It sounds like Emma enjoys her preschool. She'll be at #10 in no time. :-)

     

    post a comment