• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, September 02, 2009

    A-ha!

    Okay, so I still haven't figured out why I can't login to google from my desktop but I did remember that I have a laptop as well. So I'm back, it'll just take a touch more effort to post to my blog than before. I don't have anything for you right this moment as that would have taken forethought and such to upload a goodie and transfer over some previews but I promise something later this week. Until then...
    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "A-ha!"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:09 AM, September 03, 2009) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Soo glad you remembered your laptop!!:)
    Just stopped in to see what's new again.:)
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment