• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: North Carolina, United States

    Wife, mom, student, scrapbooker

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, November 01, 2006

    Last night...

    We had so much fun last night! First we went to the church carnival with our little buddies Kullan and Ben(and their moms too!) then we came home and handed out candy. We had so many trick-or-treater I had to raid our personal candy stash! And the goodie bags I had made up were long gone. Here is a double page spread I made of our night! I made my dress 3 years ago and I finished Emma's yesterday morning. We were two royal princesses!

    Credits: Kit- Rikki's Creepy Nightfall
    Papers- Stormy's Halloween, Jaslanj's Daddy
    My button and doodle
    Font- Halloweenies and Jenkins v2.0

    Credits: Quick Page- Rikki's Creepy Nightfall


    Thank you to everyone who's been stopping in to visit my blog! And a big thank you to Rikki for making such an awesome kit! I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

    Comments on "Last night..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 AM, November 02, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy, Looks like you and Emma had a fun day and I really enjoyed your LO's.

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (8:31 AM, November 02, 2006) : 

    Your LOs are so wonderful. You´re both beautiful princesses!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:57 PM, November 07, 2006) : 

    What beautiful layouts, Amy! I love the dresses you made...they look great on both of you!

     

    post a comment