• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, November 28, 2006

    Postage due...

    I was messing around with a new tutorial I found to make "postage stamp" like elements. So I just thought I'd share my first try. What do you think?kit- Christmas Cheer by Jan Hosford
    She belongs on a holiday stamp!

    Comments on "Postage due..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:04 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    I Love this! Are you willing to teach us or share??!!

     

    Blogger trifaith said ... (6:05 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    love it very cute! the gold really makes it stand out!

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (6:41 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    You're amazing ... I need to stop in at your blog multiple times a day just to keep up with your great stuff! Thanks!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (7:10 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    Super cute - great job!!! I love the picture of your daughter - very pretty! This would make a great template!

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (8:12 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    I use PSP and here's the tutorial I used. It's really easy if you think about it.
    http://scrapbook-bytes.com/cgi-script/tutorials/publish/article_458.shtml

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (8:13 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    Very authentic looking... the perforated edges look very real... so many stamp edges I've seen are too large... you're are perfect!

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (8:13 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    _458.shtml

    Sorry, a certain little girl hit the post button.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (8:44 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! Finally had the chance to catch up on my blog reading....you have been quite busy created some beautiful things! Can't wait to read the rest of your last week's worth of blogging! :)
    BTW....the postage stamp is simply FAB!!!! I luv it! Great job on it!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Its great, I like it!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    you did a great job on the stamp. It looks very real. Can I ask you what tut you used to make it with?
    Thank you for all your goodies.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Totally cute! Her photos are just so sweet, and I love the postage stamp idea!
    Petra

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thanks for sharing with us!!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Love the layout you made with the stamp. She is so cute. Thank you for sharing. Appreciate all you shares.



    Michelle

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (11:00 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    I am thinking it is pretty dog gone cute!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Very nice. Thanks for yours generosity.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    This is adorable! I'm going to use this for my Chilean granddaughters. Thanks so much...I love this! cg

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    PLEASe offer this template as a
    freebie on your blog!
    I WANT IT!!!
    ok, sorry for the begging!

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (3:05 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Aydra,
    I put the template and the tutroial link in the post above this one. It's just an elemant 3x3 inch, but you could easily make it larger.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    I love it! I'd like to know where the tutorial to make a stamp is...

     

    post a comment