• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    My new kit "Dusty"

    My parents have left so I probably won't be making as much this week as last. And I actully slept thru the night last night and that cut into my output too. Luckily I have a bunch of stuff just waiting to go but didn't want to flood you all with too much. (Can you ever have too much?)

    Here is my latest kit "Dusty". It was inspired inpart by the dusty old quilt I took out to put on my guest bed and my dear friend Sabine's "Pack of Roses" she gave away on her blog. For this kit she even let me use those very same roses to make it complete, so it's a joint effort with her! Thank You Sabine!! Here's the kit!



    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Tips for the day:
    Found this yesterday, Tebibear's Den has great kits to buy, but gives away a QP from each kit(Super cute one up right now)!
    Valinda and the second snowflake/stocking QP up on her blog.
    Jessica Gorny has a neat Goth Girl kit! I love the dark colors!
    As always, leave a bit of love where ever you download!

    Oh, and a big Thank You to Victoria for designing my new avatar using my Timmy kit!
    You rock girl!
    *For those of you who missed the Timmy the Turtle kit on Emma's birthday, I'll be posting his mini kit soon. It won't be the full kit but still enough to make a nice LO! So check back here soon.


    Comments on "My new kit "Dusty""

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM, November 21, 2006) : 

    Lovely kit! The colors are very nice. Thank you for sharing.

    Would love to see a Timmy quick page if you'd be interested in making one. His kit is precious!I'm so glad I finally got it all to download before he went home! Thanks again.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM, November 21, 2006) : 

    What a great kit, thank you so much.

    Hugs
    Silke

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 AM, November 21, 2006) : 

    beautiful kit thank you so much

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM, November 21, 2006) : 

    Amy, this is so pretty! I love the soft colors and thanks to Sabine for the roses!! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 PM, November 21, 2006) : 

    Amy, this is a very nice kit, I love the faded colors, they will be great for scrapping old photos or to match with your Primary colors kit. And I like the way you recolor my roses too ;) thanks for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:59 PM, November 21, 2006) : 

    Amy just downloaded your kit it's lovely thanks for sharing and thanks to Sabine also. I'm going to scrap with it right now!

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (6:45 PM, November 21, 2006) : 

    Oooooh what lovely soft colors.. I can just imagine a quilt in those shades... thank you, Amy...and am looking forward to seeing Timmy the Turtle Mini Kit.

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (7:27 PM, November 21, 2006) : 

    Barb,
    If you look closely in the background of the elements there is a quilt I made from the kit! -lol- I put it in the elements since I had edged it with the eyelet lace, so it's not a full backgroud. I made a Timmy QP today, as Linda asked for, in addition to the mini kit that'll be posted later this week. Probably Thursday for Thanksgiving!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 PM, November 21, 2006) : 

    I love this, it makes me think of spring.ccjanet

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM, November 22, 2006) : 

    Love the kit.Beautiful elements.thank you for sharing.

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (3:54 PM, November 22, 2006) : 

    Ahhh yes, I see the quilt now! So pretty! Makes me think of Spring & ice cream! lol

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:22 PM, November 22, 2006) : 

    Amy....love these freebies....the lacey look and the dusty things....gorgeous...thanks for sharing...
    :-) Hugs
    Susi

     

    Blogger Kelly B. said ... (5:38 PM, November 22, 2006) : 

    Amy, love the colors you used in the Dusty kit. Since just like having your own kids, you don't get to choose the sex of your step kids either, and since mine are both boys, this will work great with some of their pics alone and I can incorporate some of the colors when there are "girls" in the pictures too, ( you know like mom and grandmas, aunts..you get the idea) Thanks again!! You're one of my favorite designers, I am always surprised and pleased when I come to your blog.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    I love the eyelet trim in this kit...and the papers are just beautiful! Thank you (and Sabine) for sharing.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:29 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    Beautiful new kit, Amy...thanks for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    This kit is so sweet and so much like my Mom. Now I have a whole kit to go along with the colored eyelet lace trims. Thank you sooooo much. I really appreciate your talent, your skill and especially your sharing.

     

    post a comment