• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, November 26, 2006

    Template No. 29 and Felt Christmas

    28 Days until Christmas!
    So, I went shopping again last night, hitting the tail end of those 2 day sales. I got a present for me(hee-hee) and something for the Toys for Tots barrell, but nothing I needed off my list.-Bad Amy!- I got Emma to sit on Santa's lap, so we'll get dressed up and go back for photos soon, now that I know she'll be okay.

    Here is a LO I made for a friend of her darling little boy Evan. He was just too cute in his headband at Thanksgiving for me to not scrap a LO of him.
    Credits:
    kit- my Happy Turkey Day
    template- my No. 26
    font- Chicken Basket


    Now on to the goodies. Here is something I've been fiddling around with. I made some sticker/elements made of felt. I think they turned out neat, and could be just that special touch you need for you Christmas/winter LO or card.
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here's my latest template, I was playing around with shapes and well you can see the results.
    Template No. 29
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Pillowgirl has added to her nativity scene characters and a QP-very nice!
    Digital Freebies gives a kit every Friday but this week's is a really good Christmas one.
    Mrs. Miles has a neat Christmas paper pack up for grabs, other stuff too, if you scroll down.
    And Leah has an WONDERFUL Christmas mini-kit, the papers are beautiful!
    As always leave some love where ever you grab freebies!

    Only 7 days left in my scrap challenge, and Timmy the Turtle will be going home tomorrow morning so go grab him quick.

    **I'll be taking down some of my older kits and templates on the 3rd of December so if you haven't searched thru my archives, now would be the time to do so.
    Enjoy and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Template No. 29 and Felt Christmas"

     

    Blogger Graphic Addict said ... (7:30 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    I love all these templates you make. They're wonderful. Keep up the good work!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    another great template! i love them all and thank you so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    another great template! i love them all and thank you so much!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:15 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy for the wonderful felt Christmas elements..they are so cute:) Thanks for the template too..looks great!
    I would have had to do a layout too of Evan and his head band..how cute is that?LOL

     

    Blogger Rona said ... (8:33 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    this template is SO COOL! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    I'm so glad to see the felt elements! I have a felt children's kit that I need more for. These are wonderful! Love the template, too. Thanks!

     

    Blogger Heidi said ... (9:28 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for the cool template and those adorable felt doo-dads! Love them!

     

    Blogger Not Everyones Mama said ... (10:00 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    I love the felt thingys and the templates! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing the cute felt elements.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Love your templates, they are just wonderful. Thanks soooo much.

     

    Blogger PatinParis said ... (1:21 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Love the template and the felt items! Thanks so much!!

    PS... Timmy the Turtle is wonderful. My other nickname is LacyT or LacyTurtle... :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    I love the felt! Thanks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thankyou so much for all your wonderful work

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    thank you for another great template. Love them and the felt elements too.

     

    Blogger Annette said ... (4:06 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much for the great freebies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy, your templates are so wonderful!

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (8:41 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Amy
    Your felt ornaments are adorable. TFS

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thank you for your generosity...I love your templates!

     

    Blogger Rebecca said ... (10:48 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    I feel like a kid in a candy store.... and I musta robbed it because there's no way all these goodies are free! :D I actually went back several posts and downloaded several of your awesome templates. Thanks so very, very much! :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Another nice template. Thank you!
    cg

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thanks! Nice site and freebies.

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (12:13 AM, November 27, 2006) : 

    As before, thank you so much for sharing - I love your templates!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:30 AM, November 27, 2006) : 

    thank soooo much for all the wonderful freebies you so generously give
    hugs
    riette

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:10 PM, November 27, 2006) : 

    I really like your felties. Thank you sooo much for sharing!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:00 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much for the template and felt ornaments....very nice! Hugs!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    The felt elements are so cute!! Thank you for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Don't tell anyone. I am in love with another man. Namely, your felt snowman. I'm not sure why, but I think he is so great. Thank you so much. And for the template too! My daughter loves stars.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Great Christmas goodies! Thank you for your time and talent.

     

    post a comment