• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, November 23, 2006

    Happy Turkey Day! (Timmy mini kit)

    To everyone in the U.S. Happy Turkey Day! I hope you are spending it with friends and/or family.Yesterday was a bad day for me and it's a good thing I had these goodies for you done because I did nothing new yesterday. My darling daughter Emma locked me out of the house in the morning, I froze my bottom off while she waved at me thru the window. Then last night she dumped a half gallon of paint down our stairs. It wasn't a good day. Hopefully today will be drama free! (Please lord!!!)

    Now he's back! Visiting for the weekend to spend Thanksgiving with his little buddy Emma, Timmy has returned! You can grab his QP and mini kit now thru Sunday 11/26. I'll be taking his links down Monday morning so grab him quick! I hope you enjoy!

    Timmy the Turtle's Quick Page

    Timmy the Turtle's mini-kit
    Sorry, but Timmy is no longer availble.

    Now on to my freebie tips!
    First off I put up a little goodie myself as a message board only treat. It's 4 seasonal/holiday overlays. Can be found at DigiShopTalk or Let's Scrap in their respective freebie sections.
    Sonja has a wonderful Dino kit that's perfect for kids!
    Jenny has wonderful kits on her blog just click on the kits link in her gallery!
    And Valinda had done it again! There's a hilarious Turkey QP on her blog! You have to go see it!
    Remember to spread the love where ever you download, these people worked hard and deserve some thanks!

    ConnyB. isn't feeling so hot so head over to her blog and send her some get well soon vibes!

    Don't forget my challenge, only 10 days left! Details here.
    Oh, and come back tomorrow for the Friday Freebie!

    Comments on "Happy Turkey Day! (Timmy mini kit)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:38 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    Take pictures of all the things that are driving you crazy now. In the future you will laugh at it! Lol! I remember when my kids were driving me crazy out of my mind. Now I wish I had more pictures.

    If you move some of our furniture, you can see tracings of little hands done in perm marker some 15 or so years ago. At the time I was so upset... when it came time to paint over them I left a few (that could be hidden). It's kind of nice. I look back on the good old times as my now teenage children have different wasy to make me crazy! Lol! It's never dull being a parent....
    Thank you very much for the qp and kit it is very cute.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    You sure had a rough day yesterday; but I'm sure today will be lots better. Thank you so much for the quickpage and the minikit - you are so talented and so generous. Thank you for sharing Timmy the Turtle with me.

    Victoria "mizamigo"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:27 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    Wow!!You did have it rough.Kids can be so funny and aggrivating at the same time.When my oldest was little..he was playing out back and got ahold of the water hose...everytime I tried to take it from him..he would point the hose (water turned on) at me.LOL I laughed so hard..it is hard to correct them when you are laughing so hard at the thing they are doing wrong.LOL

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:31 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    hey again,..just read your comment about your overlay idea.I looked to see if by chance you had something like that on your blog..can't find anything.:)They say great minds think alike.LOL

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:33 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    Oh..and Happy Turkey Day to you too:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    oooooooooooohhhhhh,what is the turtle sweet :-)
    Thanx for the download :-*

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:39 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    Does it have to be football??? I don't like football.LOL

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (11:29 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy!! Just remember that tomorrow is a different day and that you'll have great stories to tell later! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Thank you for more Timmy - he's cute!

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:45 AM, November 23, 2006) : 

    Merci for Timmy! Glad he's visiting again. Love his smile. :-)

     

    Blogger Kelly B. said ... (2:45 PM, November 23, 2006) : 

    Yeah!!! At least I got part of Timmy the Turtle. Thank you for being such a giving person especially on a day such as today. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from mine.

    Hugs
    Kelly
    Lakeland, Fl

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (2:51 PM, November 23, 2006) : 

    I'm 65 yrs old, 2 children, 7 grandchildren & 2 great grandchildren... and I wish I'd taken tons more photos!! I hope you took pictures of the paint... and go outside & take a picture of your sweet one waving to you thru the window... Just think of the layouts!!! And most important... Keep laughing.. Life is too darn short to cry & fuss!

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (2:52 PM, November 23, 2006) : 

    And thank you so much for Tommy the Turtle.. I got him this time :)

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (2:59 PM, November 23, 2006) : 

    Thanks Amy for the cute Timmy the turtle! and all the other info you posted

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 AM, November 24, 2006) : 

    Thanks for Timmy... he's soo cute!! Kids can be a riot, can't they? It reminds me of something my mother used to say... everything you do will come back tenfold when you have your own children. When I think of the things my son put me through growing up... he's going to have his hands full when he has his own little ones to raise. :)

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (4:57 PM, November 24, 2006) : 

    Thank You so very much for putting this up again, I missed it last time and wanted it so bad! LOL
    I collect turtles

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:35 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thanks for this cute kit.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thank you for Timmy...he is so cute! I am looking forward to using him on some layouts.
    I'm glad he came for a visit!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (12:11 PM, November 27, 2006) : 

    1st thank you for all the great stuff you share, I really do appreciate it. The templates are so useful, and the mini kits too.

    Oh I can't believe I'm too late for Timmy, had to care for my sick sister all week end long, couldn't access Internet, now it's gone. Boohooo, is there any chance Timmy will be back later on? So wanted to make a surprise for my dearest friend, who is in love with little turtles.
    Wanted to make a LO of her children's pictures she sent me over the years, and send it as a gift.

    I'm so so sorry,

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:10 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    OMG.....so sorry to hear about that bad day for you! Brrrr.....can't believe she could do that! Yikes!

    Your timmy mini and qp were adorable, too!

    Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, too! Mine was nice...think I gained 10 pounds! LOL

     

    post a comment