• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, November 25, 2006

    Sugar and spice...

    It's Saturday, and only 29 days to Christmas! Have you put up your decorations and tree yet? We did the outside of the house but are debating on a tree due to our little monster's destruction capabilities. Maybe a mini tree. Yesterday, Emma and I started the annual holiday baking. Well I baked while she "helped". She sprinkled the flour onto the board, the sugar onto the cookies, stuck her fingers into the cookies and such like that. Oh, and she really liked the star cookie cutter because she can say that word, we have a lot of star cookies!

    Credits:
    kit- Debbie Korr "Christmastime"
    template- my No. 21


    Now onto the goodies I've made for you! Here first is a quick page I made from my Dusty kit. I hope you like it, I really love the soft feel of this kit!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    And here is a new template. It makes me think of going to the theater. I hope you get some good use out of it!
    Template No. 28
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Valinda has a funny QP, "All I want for Chrishmash is my two front teesh"!
    Tedibear's Den has a super cute new QP called "Hopping Good Day".
    Pillowgirl has a cute manger goodie, that's a perfect touch for a Christmas LO.
    Remember to leave some love when downloading from anyine!

    Sale tips!
    50% off today and tomorrow at Scrappable.
    40% off at TheDigiChick, today is the last day.

    Don't forget about my scrap challenge (8 days left!)
    -or-
    to grab Timmy the Turtle before he goes!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Comments on "Sugar and spice..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    I like both of them. Thanks for sharing them. cg

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thanks for sharing!!!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (8:53 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Love the new template!!! Thanks so much for the QP!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:57 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Me too..I love them both!Thank you for sharing them with me:)
    Also..thanks for your lovely comment on my blog this morning,and for mentioning me again.:)I sure appreciate it.!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    I like both and thanks for sharing them!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thank you again for the new template. We are also debating about a tree. We got a new kitty in October and he is just a terror right now, LOL.

    Michelle

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Amy, thanks for the new template. And I don't forget the QP: you're doing well, keep on going! Have a nice week-end.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Sounds like you had a good time with the cookies and they look delicious!! Thanks so much for this QP that goes with your Dusty Kit...I just love it!

     

    Blogger Designs by Diva said ... (12:53 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for sharing the QP and the LO, they are much appreciated!

     

    Blogger Jan said ... (2:18 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for the many gifts -- I greatly appreciate your generosity!

    I also wanted to let you know that something (adware/spyware/malware??) is trying to download with some of your 4shared downloads. My McAfee Online pops up a warning as soon as the download starts that tells me that something is trying to change my home page (a sure sign of a browser hijacking), and gives me the option to allow it or block it. It doesn't happen with every download, but more randomly -- somewhere between every 5 to 20 downloads. As I said, I don't know if 4shared is doing this, or if there's a bug in certain files, but I wanted you to know!

    Thanks again! I'll be back! :-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    you are very busy. Love both Freebies. TFS

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (3:34 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much, very lovely !

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (3:45 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thanks Jan,
    I don't know what it could be either. I am religious about my scanning of files both incomming and outgoing. And I regularly update my definitions. (My sister and dad are both computer geeks and would never forgive me otherwise) I'll look into it at the 4shared end too.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:22 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    thanks for some more great templates! I'm going to have so much fun once I get a chance to play :)

     

    Blogger Dana said ... (9:34 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the template - it is great !

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Amy I am so loving your templates. They are fantastic. TFS!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Amy, Your a Legend where do you fine the time? You bake biscuits you decorate your house for Chrissy and you keep pumping out these beautiful templates.You're making me feel old because I don't have half of your energy LOL. Thank you so much!

     

    Blogger Rona said ... (4:36 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    thank you for sharing your templates! they are very unique!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 AM, November 27, 2006) : 

    Amy Loved the template just scapped with it, now I want your Cookie recipe.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:03 PM, November 28, 2006) : 

    We have been busy decorating for Christmas this week, along with our trip to Disneyland and Thanksgiving travels.....I haven't even begun thinking about baking! You go girl...you are on the ball! Love the new quick page and template...thanks much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thank you!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    As I have said, my daughter loves stars, and here is another template with stars. Thank you sooooo much! Can't wait to have the time to do layouts for her. and the Dusty qp is gret. Thanks for it all! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    thank you so much!

     

    post a comment