• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, January 08, 2007

    How was your weekend?

    We had a lovely weekend here, okay not really. It was wet and dreary. I still have a few Christmas decorations up because they are wet and I don't want them to mildew, so I've been waiting for them to dry out but it just keeps raining. Sigh, guess I'll have to take them down and lay them out some where to dry. Emma and I did go shopping and met some friends for lunch at McDonalds- hooray for playland! Emma got a new game for her Little Leaps system, she loves playing video games like daddy!

    I also got some work done on my Valentine kit. It needs a name but I can't decide. Have any suggestions? I used it for the LO below, I still need to make the solid papers and some more elements but I hope it'll be done by Friday. The LO is Emma last year on Valentine's day.Credits:
    kit- ? by me
    template- Jumpstarts Hearts Collection
    font- Adore


    Now for today's freebie tips!
    Mellykat has made an add-on for her Melly-kit. go check it out.
    Ping Designs has a sample of the new birthday kit for you.
    Mrs. Miles has, since I last posted, added a Leather frame & ribbon, a stone cross and aQP made by a fellow blogger with her stuff.
    Scrap Girl has a kit up on her blog for you .
    Valinda, of course, has added some great new QPs to her Valentine collection.
    JMT has a freebie mini of her the Magic Number kit on her blog.
    Cherie Shields has a free samle of her Nana Rose kit- you have to go thru the shop.
    Selena has a free Winter Dreams QP on her blog.
    Cherie Shields has a mini of Christmas Leftovers for you to grab.
    Scroll on down for Maddy's flowered frame freebie.
    Bren has an awesome freebie kit on her blog called Something Sweet!
    An has a pack of round templates up on her blog.
    As always share some love when downloading!

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "How was your weekend?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM, January 08, 2007) : 

    Love the layout!!!! I'm looking forward to this kit : D As to a name...how about "Sweet Someday" since it's such a soft and hopeful looking kit. Just an idea : D
    MamaB

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM, January 08, 2007) : 

    Love the layout and colors how about sweet cupid.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (12:41 PM, January 08, 2007) : 

    Love the layout!
    How about "My Shabby Valentine"!
    Thank you for sharing all the blog links for freebies, there are a couple that I don't have

     

    Blogger Sweet Pea said ... (5:52 PM, January 08, 2007) : 

    Why not "Sweet Stuff" for your kit? Looks like a perfect name to me!
    Susan

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (6:38 PM, January 08, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Cute kit so far!

    What about "Charming"?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 PM, January 08, 2007) : 

    Emma's Heart

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 AM, January 09, 2007) : 

    elegant Romance.. ??? :) It is very pretty.. love the colors!!

    Leslie

     

    Blogger Sean Carter said ... (4:57 AM, January 09, 2007) : 

    Hey this looks great...great job...looks really beautiful...well if you are looking for some more ideas and suggestions then visit my post sometime and enjoy all that's there!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 AM, January 09, 2007) : 

    This is pretty and I know your kit is too! As for the kit name....you said it yourself...
    SWEET STUFF! My only other thought is Hearts for Emma.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM, January 09, 2007) : 

    I agree with the other two. You said it Sweet Stuff :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:07 PM, January 09, 2007) : 

    Super cute layout, the kit is SO pretty!

     

    post a comment