• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, February 12, 2007

    I hope everyone had a great weekend! This morning Emma and I have been watching the bulldosers and backhoes work the field behind our house, which will soon become houses. Emma loves to watch the "TRUCKS!" and then ask me "Where'd day go?" when they move on down out of sight.
    I made a bit of extra work for myself this weekend. I has two color swatches in a floder marked for Let's Scrap-Spring. The new Spring Welcome kit is getting is comming together. I needed to make my part- only I used the wrong swatch. I used the one for the design challenge. DOH! Well I just redid it with the new colors- but I did waste a bit of time. Oh well. Here's a little something for you that was an extra.Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Now for your Freebie tips:
    Ina has some doodles and a template up for grabs.
    Valinda has some cool Valentine elements on her blog for you.
    Sokkie has one of the prettiest templates I've seen on her blog.
    Carrie has some flower stickers for you.
    Mrs. Miles has some Pokey Dot buttons on her blog.
    Carla has some neat Valentine Glitter word art. (matching hearts here)
    Yesterday was the IkeaGoddess's birthday and she made a cool template for you.
    Go wish her a belated b-day!
    Angie has a pretty killer template for you.
    Paula has a very preety Valentine Hugs paper pack.
    The super cool Tabby has a bunch of paint strokes up for grabs.
    Krista has a neat kit that's Over The Moon.
    Christina has some grunged up tabs for you.
    Dalynn has 5 neat templates up for grabs.
    Scroll down on Christy Lyle's blog to get a doodle freebie from her Luv Birds kit. Be quick there's only 200 of them and going fast.
    Michelle has the whole Springtime in Pris kit on her blog.
    MoodeeBeth has a neat one for you with lots of lace- 5 Shades of Purple.
    2 new templates on the WhatTheScrap blog.
    Those DIP Divas has a new template on their blog if you scroll on down.
    Ruby has part 2 of her Valentine Gifts up for grabs.
    TracyB has a new template on her blog.
    Andrea has a new template on her blog for you.
    Free QP from Jan Hansford's Gentle Breeze kit, pretty. (made by ConnyB.)
    Traci Sims has a free Valentine Sticker up for grabs.
    Yin has a free QP on her blog from her latest kit Brown Paper Packages.
    DaleAnn has a sweet QP form her newest kit Sweet Nothings just for you.
    Ronnie has a great QP on her blog from her Eclectic Kiwi kit.
    As always leave some love when you download any freebies.
    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on ""

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (12:55 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    Amy - as always, THANKS so much for your links - and your freebies. :-) D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    Great links, as always. :) Thanks for sharing them. Have a great week!

     

    Blogger dale ann cubbage said ... (1:58 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    Love your stickpink Freebie! Thanks so much!

    Also, I am excited to see that you added my Sweet Nothings QP freebie to your post!! That rocks! I am bookmarking your site, and will reciprocate, and refer to your blog too!!

    da (Dale Ann)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:08 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    Ohhhh Love the stickpin Amy - where did you find the time!!! Thanks for your generosity. Let me know if you need a bulldoser or backhoe doodle.. hehe! *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (4:12 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    Thank you so very much for the lovely stickpin and the list of freebies

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    Hello Amy,
    thank you for list all good freebie-links. I like it

     

    Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (5:58 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    thanks again sweetie! really appreciate it!

     

    Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (7:30 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    forgot to say thank you thank your for the cute stick pin! so thank you!xoxo

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (8:10 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy for the pin! Very cute! I love these flowers!

     

    Blogger Annie said ... (9:03 PM, February 12, 2007) : 

    cute stickpin amy - thanks!

     

    Blogger Vanda said ... (11:56 AM, February 13, 2007) : 

    Hi,
    Just downloaded your beautiful stick pin and wanted to say thank you very much :O)
    I've only just found your blog but I'll be back. Your LO's are amazing.
    Love Vanda (UK)

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (1:25 PM, February 13, 2007) : 

    Very cute pin Amy! Thanks for putting this list together! You're awesome!

     

    Blogger Cheryl said ... (1:45 PM, February 13, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the freebie. I don't grab much now-a-days, but that pin is so cute. Now, I just need to find a girl layout to use it on.

    Okay, first I need to quit doing tutorials so I can find time to do a layout!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:25 PM, February 13, 2007) : 

    very cute pin. and also thanks for the links. :D

     

    Blogger Vanda said ... (3:38 PM, February 13, 2007) : 

    It's me again :O)
    I made a LO using your beautiful pin. It's on my blog if you want a peek? The LO's called let's eat omlettes. xXx

     

    post a comment