• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, February 22, 2007

    My Funny Valentine

    Hello to Thursday. I made some new templates yesterday, so there'll be a new one here tomorrow for your freebie! Yeah, I was worried I'd lost my template mojo since it's been almost a month since I'd made any. It seems I just needed some inspiration. And as usual it came to me while I was laying in bed trying to get a grumpy little girl to fall asleep.

    Here's a LO I made yesterday. It's from photos I took of Emma on Valentine's Day. Funny story about her Valentine's day. Hubby and I got her a cute stuffed doggie that she dragged around all day. It's cute and fluffy and soft so I had gotten it for her. Well 2 days later her box came from her grandma Kay and it had the same doggie in it only the reverse color scheme. :D So now she has 2 soft & cuddly doggies that she makes barks and cuddle up on the couch with. Anywho, in the LO she was trying to get to some DVDs that aren't hers, so she's standing on a bowl she got from the kitchen to reach them- the little stinker. Like it says in the journalling, it's a good thing she's so cute.Credits:
    kit- Amor Amor by Luiza Garay
    alpha- Heart Alphas by Kanga (Sarah Senior)
    fonts- Mulkshake by pizzadude.dk and Kidprint

    My good buddy Barb (aka Mrs. Miles) has made a really cute LO with her newset freebie and used one of a set of papers I made for her. It''s so cute. Go take a look at the LO and grab her paper doll freebie while you're there.

    I got an email today from Karla. SHe said she has a new blog and a bunch of freebies on it. Oh boy does she. As she's learning and exploring digital design she is putting all her goodies up for you and theya re wonderful. She's got some templates, an embossed paper pack and a number of elemnets. So head over to her blog and scroll down to see what she has to offer.

    Sarah has some pretty stencils of flowers and Mother's Day word art.
    Rachel has a fuzzy alpha for you.
    Mary Ann has a pretty mini kit called My Mother's Sofa.
    Shandy made a little Basketball Mini kit for you.
    Karen has a template up for grabs.
    Carrie has made the cutest water color Dinosaurs.
    Lemon has a few tranportation papers on her blog.
    Hauntedonecat has a set of paited brush strokes for you.
    I know it's a small list today. Don't forget to leave some love where ever you roam.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!
    Oh, and come back tomorrow for the Friday Freebie!

    Comments on "My Funny Valentine"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (12:29 PM, February 22, 2007) : 

    Amy - thanks again for your list. Still awaiting the dafs - but one of the paper-whites fell over from all the rain. :-) D

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (12:38 PM, February 22, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the great links.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (4:12 PM, February 22, 2007) : 

    LOL.......what a little stinker! :) Mine would do the same thing, but she tries to climb a lot higher! Hehehehe.....way too cute layout! I can't wait to see your new templates! You ROCK!

    Hugs,
    Michaele
    P.S. Yes, I admit, I am a closet Idol viewer......remember, my music taste is quite ecclectic (sp?). That's okay....Sonia thinks I am weird for having star trek collectibles and liking star trek.....so guess you can think I am weird for liking American Idol! Face it...I am a BIG WEIRDO!!!!!!!! Gotta love me, though!
    Big Hugs!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (5:22 PM, February 22, 2007) : 

    Good afternoon Amy:)
    Thanks for stopping by and saying hi:)I have been trying to clean and dwnld your list of freebies...well..not the list...but the freebies from the list.LOL. Thank you soo much for finding them all for me.I was able to get a few things done today with the extra time.:)
    Can you believe I had to turn the heater off and open a couple of windows today..it got sooo hot.I looked at the thermostat in here and it was 78.Whew!!I don't know whether to wear shorts or winter coat.LOL
    Have a fantastic rest of the day.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (5:24 PM, February 22, 2007) : 

    oops..I forgot your hug:(

    Here it is...

    HUGS:)

    Valinda

     

    Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (5:24 PM, February 22, 2007) : 

    That LAYOUT is DARLING!!!! Emma is soooooooo cute. What a naughty little thing! And the outfit is so CUTE too! Love all the REDS!!!!

    BTW, I haven't emailed you BUT...stop by NDISB and log in as "Amers" and you will find a new forum awaiting you - called, "Tania's CT!" See you there! Pop in, say hi and introduce yourself when you get a chance, OK?

     

    post a comment