• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, March 21, 2007

    What, it's Wednesday... already?

    Well, you'll all be glad to know Emma's fever broke. She's back to her usual chipper self- yeah! And dadoo I think it was Saturday at McDonald's rather than church, since she was the only one in the play yard on Sunday.

    Here are some shots from yesterday morning. Emma found some of my stickers from my paper scrapping supplies. And yes she decorated all on her own. If I'd taken pictures hubby and I would have looked similar since she was sharing the stickers with both of us too. (notice the one on her nose kept changing?)


    So now were onto the freebie tips:
    Kim B. has launched her new blog with 2 mini kits of African Sunsets- just scroll on down for both.
    Deborah has some cluster frames for you, neat shapes.
    Kris has 2 mini kits up for grabs, Girls Night Out and Pretty Flowers.
    Kristy has another edge overlay on her blog.
    Amy K. has a cute new kit Stay For Tea.
    Pillowgirl has a QP and the matching template for you.
    Tricia has a small element pack up for grabs.
    Mrs. Miles has a Gorilla on her blog and if you scroll down a rope alpha.
    Misty has a word art that's Cute As A Button.
    Ronee has a new template up for grabs.
    Jen has a sample of her Down by the Sea kit for you.
    Remember to share some love when you download.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "What, it's Wednesday... already?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 PM, March 21, 2007) : 

    What a cutie! Glad she's feeling better. And thanks for the freebie links.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (3:41 PM, March 21, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Emma is soo cute.:)I would love to see what you and dh looked like.:)Glad to see she is feeling lots better.:)
    Thanks again for the freebie list.:)


    Have a fantastic rest of the day.

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM, March 21, 2007) : 

    Super cute photos of Em. I looove her hair.

     

    Blogger Pillowgirl said ... (5:01 PM, March 21, 2007) : 

    How DARLING she is! My daughter likes to get into my paper scrap stickers too, like mother like daughter I say. Our kids are so precious and you only get to do each day once, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:04 PM, March 21, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!
    So glad to hear that Emma's fever broke and that she is on the mend! Looks like she was having a total ball with the stickers...should have taken a photo of you and hubby with your stickers too....lol! Hope you are having a great day!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (6:44 PM, March 21, 2007) : 

    Hi there

    I check here often, and try to thank those who give the freebies, but I haven't ever left a thanks for your great blog, and all the hard work you put into your lists.

    I am quite new to digi-scrapping and now new to blogging too. I do have a link to you on my blog. I'm not up to creating for others yet - but never say never.

    So thanks - I do appreciate it, even if I don't say it often enough!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM, March 21, 2007) : 

    Glad to hear your lil' girl is feeling better and how cute she is...

    Rosemarie

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 AM, March 22, 2007) : 

    Emma is absolutely georgeous! I'm so glad she's feeling better. Thanks for all the effort you make to gather the freebies!

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (12:08 AM, March 22, 2007) : 

    So glad to hear your little one is feeling better. Thank you for the great links.

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (12:30 AM, March 22, 2007) : 

    And we all must remember to share some love with you for using your valuable time to see that we receive the best of the best in freebies. Thanks again. Nice to visit you & to receives your little messages. Glad to know that you & yours are doing fine. Remember, love is always here for you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 AM, March 22, 2007) : 

    Oh my goodness....what an angel Emma is. Look at that hair, those eyes! So glad she's feeling better. No fun to have sick kiddos. Thanks for another great list, Amy! Enjoy the rest of your week. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 AM, March 22, 2007) : 

    What a sweetie! Glad she's feeling better. Thanks for another super list!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 AM, March 22, 2007) : 

    Gret news that Emma's is much more better. I love the cute shots of her with all these stickers.

     

    Blogger Jen U said ... (1:51 AM, March 23, 2007) : 

    Oh how cool! Thanks for sharing the link to my freebie on your blog! Someone just clicked in from here and I wanted to check it out. Thanks! :)
    ~Jen

     

    Blogger seebee said ... (9:31 AM, March 23, 2007) : 

    Glad Emma's feeling better! LOL, I have pics of my son & his sticker "tattoos" as well. Except, he likes to stick 'em on his belly! :D

     

    post a comment