• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, March 24, 2007

    Suddenly Saturday

    Has a day ever just crept up on you and POW it's here? Well I can't believe it's Saturday already. Emma and I leave for my parents house in 3 days- THREE!!! I so need to pack! But that's par for the course I always pack at the last minute. Back in the BC years, (before children) I wouldn't pack until like 3 am the morning I was supposed to leave at like 6 am. I really don't like packing and it's not hard. Just throw in enough clothes to cover your number of days gone plus an extra (less if you have easy access to laundry facilities), add your toiletries bag and any gifts you're bringing. Viola you're done! Seriously how hard is that. I mean if you're to part of a wedding orsomething a bit more important I can understand packing well in advance so you don't forget something but we're just going to visit my parents, I know I have clothes still there and if I forget something I can borrow or buy. Emma is my bigger concern but more on stuff to keep her entertained during the flight than on clothes and stuff- like I said we can buy anything we forget. Oh well, I'm just a procrastinator.

    Now then, we seem to be having a few problems uploading over at TDS. So I'm sorry if anyone went looking for my flower clusters and they weren't there, I promise they will be soon. We seem to have people on vacation or sick and well there's a back log. I apologise to you all and hope you'll check back for them. I do understand the sick thing- Emma gave me whatever she had and it sucks.

    On to today's freebie tips!
    Renae has a couple of new templates up on her blog.
    Thomsen also has a new template.
    Lindsay Jane has a slew of easter egg charms and some beaded threads for you.
    Laurie has some Sweet word art up for grabs.
    Kris has some oval chipboard frames in pastels on her blog.
    Angie has a Spring Colors kit for you.
    Redju has some easter eggs up for grabs.
    Johanna has 2 templates and some film strips on her blog.
    JD has an English Garden mini kit.
    Amanda has a sample of her new set of scrunched ribbons.
    Kari has some neat grungy swirls.
    The wonderful Mrs. Miles has a cool Ostrich element for you.
    Saab has a new template on her blog.
    Sonya has another template up for grabs. (12x12 & 8.5x11)
    Jaana has a new template on her blog.
    Traci Sims has a Plum Funky sampler.
    Karen wants you to have a Happy Spring mini on her blog.
    Carrie has somce cute Lazy Doodles.
    Tracy has a sticker border and a template up for grabs.
    Jan has her Jolly Brolly kit for you. (must go thru shop)
    Digital Couture has some colored duct tape.
    Please share some love when you visit.

    I don't know if I'll be posting on Monday or not- it'll depend on how far my packing is. If not I should be back on the 4th or 5th of April. Remember you can sheck the Ikea Goddess' blog for your daily freebie fix.

    Happy scrapping and have a great weekend!

    * To all my friends who's blogs I regularly visit I'm sorry I haven't commented the past few days. Between trying to get my to do list done and both Emma and I being sick I just haven't had much time. I love you all!

    Comments on "Suddenly Saturday"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 AM, March 24, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the links. Enjoy your trip!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM, March 24, 2007) : 

    Morning Amers - Mom says that you can stay home until both of you get well. LOL We don't need whatever you've got to be brought out to California.

    I can understand about the packing thing though. It takes me a lot longer to pack now too.

    Lots of Love. Dadoo

     

    Blogger . said ... (11:58 AM, March 24, 2007) : 

    Thanks for always mention me on your linklist. Have a nice trip!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:10 PM, March 24, 2007) : 

    Neiner Neiner - I can pest you but you can't pest me cuz your too busy getting ready for your trip. haha. Hope you and Emma have a WONDERFUL time... we will pray for a safe trip for you! Don't you give us a second thought - enjoy your precious time with family! *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (12:37 PM, March 24, 2007) : 

    Thanks again for your list, Amy!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (3:57 PM, March 24, 2007) : 

    Hi sweetie, I thank you for the listing & your wonderful blog information. Now, you are only human, so you need your rest. Remember you are important & your family needs you. This is the cold season with March & April,& with children it only gets worse. So if we don't hear from you, we know that you are getting some rest that is well needed. Have fun & remember that you are precious & important to use & your health is our main concern. See you when you return. Give the family & Friends our XOXOXO.

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (5:01 PM, March 24, 2007) : 

    thanks soo much for all that you do! have a safe and wonderful trip! :)

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (5:02 PM, March 24, 2007) : 

    Amy, thank you very much for this wonderful list of freebies. You know I didnĀ“t find any time to look for many myself, so I appreciate it so much to know about the latest templates *gg*
    I hope you will have a great vacation - and a wonderful weekend now!
    Hugs,
    Conny

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:02 PM, March 24, 2007) : 

    Good Evening Amy:)
    Just wanted to check in and see what's new.Sorry to hear you and Emma have been sick.:( Hope you get well and enjoy your trip to California and the relatives.:)Bet you are getting excited.:)Don't think about us...we will be here when you get back.:)Have fun!! Don't forget your camera!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:56 PM, March 25, 2007) : 

    Sorry to hear you caught what Emma had....hope it goes away really quick and before your airplane trip, too! Know whatcha mean about being a procastinator....I tend to be that way with just about everything!!!!! I guess I like have the worry and stress of it all....LOL! Hope you have a fabulous time on your vacation and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back....will miss ya and miss reading your blog!
    Take Care, buddy! Have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (10:14 PM, March 25, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, Sorry your not feeling the best, hope you get over it really quickly. Wishing you and Emma a great holiday with your Family, we will miss you. Hey Dude when are you back? I had a surprise for you but it can wait till you get back.

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (12:40 AM, March 26, 2007) : 

    To Amy's Dad,

    Thanks so much for letting me know when Amy arrives home, I'm such a dope....she had it at the bottom of her Post. Hope you enjoy your time with Amy and Emma, make sure you spoil that cute granddaughter of yours :-) And don't let Amy on that Lap top too much she should be spending time with her Family and friends, she will need somebody to help her control her addiction LOL

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger redjudesigns said ... (1:25 PM, March 30, 2007) : 

    wow! thank you so much for adding me in your list!!!!!

     

    post a comment