• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, March 20, 2007

    Emma on the mend and freebie tips.

    Emma seems to be doing better. She still has a temp but it's lower and she's not so grumpy today. We went to the ped yesterday and he said it's going around and lasts 2-3 days so we'll see. Thank you to everyone for the nice thoughts yesterday. (except Barb who taunted me and picked on me on her blog yesterday- big old neiner to you! Oh and I beat you today!!!)

    Freebie tips for Tuesday:
    Valinda has been adding like crazy to her Stitched Blocks kit-papers & elements!
    Sabine has part one of her new kit Don Quichotte up for grabs.
    Mrs Miles has a Turtle- Tortoise element for you to add to her animal collection.
    Saab has a new template on her blog.
    Jessica also has a template up for grabs.
    Misty has an alpha add-on for her new kit- Sunny Disposition.
    Weeds and Wildflowers have a Add-on mini kit for their new one Discovering You.
    Renae has 2 templates on her blog.
    Lindsay Jane has for you a new kit, a set of beaded strings and a paper pack, go scroll down her blog.
    Sonja has a lovely new kit called April Blossoms for you.
    Kari has some Girly Words word art on her blog.
    Shandy has a template and a word art up for grabs.
    Pillow Girl has a set of element templates on her blog. (commercial-OK)
    Scroll past Kristy's amazing photos to grabs flowered overlay.
    Heather has some fun gel flowers on her blog.
    Gerti has a cute Easter kit up for grabs.
    Sylvia has a 2-pack of template and QP on her blog if you scroll on down.
    Lena has a Soft Pastels mini kit for you.
    Rachel has a pretty add-on for her kit Leah My Sweet up for grabs.
    Stacey has her Rustic Love add0n for you.
    Franette has a lovely template on her blog.
    Erin also has a template up for grabs.
    Amy C. has a killer DPS template if you scroll on down.
    Please share the love when you go downloading.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Emma on the mend and freebie tips."

     

    Blogger justrenae said ... (10:09 AM, March 20, 2007) : 

    Amy, I have thanked you before for all that you do! I just wanted to thank you for listing me! WOW - what an honor!

    Also, I created a list of links for the blogs I stalk and of course you are there. I go to your blog everyday!

    Once again - THANK YOU!!!! Renae

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:33 AM, March 20, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Sooo glad Emma is feeling better.That means you are too.:)
    Thank you once again for the freebie list and adding me to it.:)Sooo sweet of you...especially with all the other things you are involved in.It is soooo much appreciated.:)
    What do you win for beating Barb this morning.?LOL This is a game I would be interested in keeping up with.:)

    Have a fantastic day!!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 PM, March 20, 2007) : 

    I appreciate the time you take to find all of these marvelous freebies. Heather and Gertis have the same link. :) I hope that your child recovers soon.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:54 PM, March 20, 2007) : 

    Oh Amy - I am glad Emma is on the mend! What the heck is a niener - oh, never mind, I will look it up (and you know I WILL, haha!) Must be an american term, hey - or as we say eh? I am busier than a bee, so gots to run. Will tell you all bout it later. Thanks for the razzing Baby! My big brothers used to razz me and I know they loved me very much .... giggle *hugs* Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:11 PM, March 20, 2007) : 

    So glad that Emma is doing better.
    And thanks for all the great links!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM, March 20, 2007) : 

    Nice to hear that Emma is on the mend. I tried to get to your chat Sunday night but no matter what I did it would not let me in. Im not sure what the trouble is. Glad to hear it went well. *leavin some luv*

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (5:03 PM, March 20, 2007) : 

    Great List today AMY :) Thanks for sharing the tips with us:)I love t find new templates.. If you ever want a good tut on how to use a temp for PSE.. there is a link to one in my side bar on my blog.. I thought I would mention it since you said it in your other post. Its not my tut but Its easy to understand:)

     

    Blogger Lizzerd said ... (7:08 PM, March 20, 2007) : 

    hehehe, you've got the same link for both Heather and Gertis! great for Heather, but Gert is missing out on some luvvin' ...

    Love that you are doing these lists *every* *day* !!!!!!

     

    Blogger Pillowgirl said ... (7:09 PM, March 20, 2007) : 

    Oh Amy, once again I want to thank you for being so awesome and sharing my blog with your visitors. It really makes creating freebies worthwhile to see many people sharing them.

    Oh I hate when my daughter gets sick and the doctors just say "Oh it is going around..." It's the most fristrating thing because I would much rather that I be sick than the little one. I wish for you a speedy recovery for her!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:05 PM, March 21, 2007) : 

    Wow....that is one long list of freebie finds....you have been busy....I will have to go and take a peek, maybe I can find something I really like and need! P.S. I have a new QP on my blog with a kit I just started working on...take a look and let me know what you think of it!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment