• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, March 20, 2007

    Ooopps...

    I had the link to Gerti's blog wrong so if you still want to go grab her cute easter kit please do so here.
    Hugs,
    -Amy W.

    Comments on "Ooopps..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 AM, March 21, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers -

    You are up very late. Hope the little monkey continued to feel better today. Do you suppose she caught something at Church on Sunday?

    Mom and I were up in Ukiah today. I was just showing her the short videos I shot of her divers that I took with my new camera in Movie mode. Works fairly well.

    Lots of Love. Dadoo

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:55 AM, March 21, 2007) : 

    Neiner... I'm here, your not... actually hunny is making me hurry cuz its a nice day and he's taking me for a walk... catchya latah sweet friend.

    *hugs*

    Barb

     

    post a comment