• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, April 18, 2007

    Mid-week, aka Wendesday (take 2)

    So after calling around and pricing and finding all the hidden costs, we now have a new water heater. My car is still broken since we're waiting on a part to come in.(Well I could drive around in 1st gear if I really had to go somewhere- lol) I managed to take a giant chunk out of my right middle finger so using my hand isn't fun. (Did I mention I'm right handed?) It's just not my week. I've been trying to clean the house up since my mother in law will be here on Friday. So if I'm late or invisable this weekend you'll know why.

    Now then Tangerine Tango is up in the TDS shop if you want to go grab it. My freebie list will be short today due to lack of time and my hand not liking the typing- so just my daily blogs and email hints I'm not cruising the forums. Don't forget you can check the Ikea Goddess for more freebies.
    <----(Her link is in the left sidebar.)

    And on to the freebies:
    ConnyB has her new challeng template up at Let's Scrap.
    Valinda has some funky frame doodles.
    Michaele wants you to Take Flight with her new mini kit, pretty butterflies!
    Seebee's Freebies has another for that Dream Trip mega kit, Crazy Tea Party paper.
    Jessica has some Little Dotted Bows for you.
    Scroll down on Tracy's blog for a cool template.
    Misty has a sample of her new kit About A Boy: 18 mo- 3 yrs.
    Krista has a new kit Little Buddy up for grabs.
    KimB. has the elements and a cluster frame for Rich Delights up.
    Christine has some Playful Plaid buttons on her blog. (scroll down for a mini kit and a paper pack!)
    Lindsay Jane has a mini kit called Papyrus on her blog.
    Please remember to share the love.

    Oh, and thanks everyone for all the name suggestion so far-what a creative group of readers I have.
    Happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Mid-week, aka Wendesday (take 2)"

     

    Blogger Karie said ... (9:12 PM, April 18, 2007) : 

    Yeah, I'm the first today to thank you for taking the time to put this great list together. I appreciate all the hard work you do to send us to all these great designers. I missed your name it kit, but I do like it and think the name fits it great! Good luck and I hope things get "easier" at home.

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (1:44 AM, April 19, 2007) : 

    ooh driving in first gear would "drive" you nuts...hahahaha, take care of the hand too.. just leaving "love" for the mention..And love the name for the kit..PERFECT!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 AM, April 19, 2007) : 

    Ouch, take care of your hand.. maybe it's just as well you can't drive your car so it gives your hand a little bit of rest??? :s

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:41 AM, April 19, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy!
    How in the world did you take a chunk out of your finger?OWWWWWWWW!!:( I know it has to be miserable trying to type.Sooooo that means soo much more that you put a freebie list up and I am honored that you added me to it.:)Thank you!!:)
    My car is kaput too.:( The transmission is messed up.At least it is when I drive it..my Dh says it is okay..but hasn't gotten in it to drive it since it messed up.I think he doesn't want to have to tell me I am right.LOL Hope yours is fixed real soon.:)

    Have a fantastic day today and take care of that finger.!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (2:56 PM, April 19, 2007) : 

    It is so nice to visit you & browse your blog. Hope everything works out for you with the hand business. I am also learning how to scrap with my left hand & it is a slow process. I am also right-handed. So just to give you hugs & kisses for sharing your wonderful list. I am on internet restriction because my computer is @ Sony for repairs or replacement. So I am going through digital scrapping/Internet blog visiting withdrawals. I am currently on a MAC just to browse the Internet, but can't use any of my scrapping software. So again, thanks. Hope to visit again soon.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:09 PM, April 19, 2007) : 

    Awwwwww.thanks again for the mention....always so nice that you do that-much appreciated, too!
    Hope you have had the chance to clean up before your mil comes into town....hope you and your dh have a great visit with her, too!
    TTYL
    Michaele

     

    post a comment