• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, June 15, 2007

    Friday's Freebie list

    Okay so Emma's napping and I'm doped up on meds so I'm feeling smooth right now. Let's see what goodies we can find.

    The Fantastically Free Friday Goodie List:
    Grab some cool Father's Day word art on the Let's Scrap blog. (Sabine made them, she's so cool!)
    Valinda has a beautiful teal QP up for grabs.
    Mrs. Miles has a cute band-aid element on her blog.
    (Scroll down if you missed her Cat or Nature tapes.)
    Saab has a cool kit called Rusty Days for you. (I love the colors and grungy look.)
    Seebee's Freebies has a neat Ticket To Ride stamp up.
    Misty has a Red & Blue alpha with coordinating paper on her blog.
    Kristy made a overlay and a Salty Pea Green Soup paper pack while I was sick.
    Lindsay Jane has a add-on for Kara's Room, a doggie template and a CT call going on.
    (Add-on, must go thru shop.)
    Heather has some Swirl papers and scroll down for a cool grungy star overlay & paper.
    Traci has a killer Green Apple QP.
    Ksharonk has an add-on for her new kit Girl Basics.
    Jill has an add-on for her kit Summer Breeze.
    Karel has some of the cutest bug stickers ever seen called Going Buggy.
    CottageArts has a sampler of the new kit Destinations.
    Natali has some great messy stitches for you.
    Mindy has a fun kit called Summer Neon and a coordinating QP here.
    Kim B. has a ton of freebies up, just keep scrolling down.
    Remember to share the love!

    Scroll down for my Friday Freebie.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Friday's Freebie list"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the freebie list. Get to feeling better!

     

    Blogger Mindy said ... (11:40 PM, June 15, 2007) : 

    Love your avatar!! Too cute! Thanks for listing me! It is much appreciated! Have an outstanding weekend!

     

    Blogger Delete said ... (1:12 AM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    I've been waiting for someone to do a non-sportman father's day kit without ties for a techie type dad. Nothing came about so I decided to make my own kit to work with. I posted it as a freebie as I thought others might also be looking for a different type of father's day kit. It is at:
    http://lifeisnotacereal.blogspot.com/2007/06/scrap-happy-fathers-day-freebie-for.html

    Have a great weekend-

    Jenny

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:49 AM, June 16, 2007) : 

    I must confess. I AM ONE OF “THOSE” PEOPLE WHO DO NOT ALWAYS LEAVE A THANK YOU...Why? Honestly, I do not have an excuse, I suppose I can say that between cleaning, cooking and etc that time is limited (but come on....)Yes I am very ashamed. I, myself do not have one ounce of creative art in my body, so please be assured that I honestly appreciate EVERY SINGLE LITTLE (and big) GIFT that every one of you share with us. So, to pay my “dues,” I am going to leave this message at every single blog/page that I visit today (regardless if I download something or not). Thank you Ladies and PLEASE do keep sharing with souls like me!!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (3:34 AM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Hey glad to hear you feeling a litttle bit better- Thanks for the comments on my blog-and for the mentions!!! Hope you have a good relax this weekend and get some strength back
    Hugs
    Me

     

    Blogger Jannidee said ... (2:18 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Heh, Amy...thanks for the list and the freebie...I have got a perfect pic to scrap with it! Hope you are feeling better...so tough to be a Mom that is not feeling well!

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (3:11 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Awww poor Amy, hope you feel better again soon. It's tough being sick on the weekend. Take good care of yourself.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (5:23 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Oh My Amy - I didn't see your ice-cream stuff till today LOL! I whipped my thing up last night at the last moment - had not visted you yet (see, thats what I get for being so bad!) We must be on the same wavelenght! Just full of cool ideas. I love your phrase - your feeling 'smooth' again...haha! I am feeling very ick today - took a tylenol 3 and slept for HOURS ... I don't know what it is but some low grade thing thats just sucking my energy. I hope you have a good weekend... am still working... you know!

    hugs to you and Miss Emma and a big hello for your Dadoo!

    *squeeeeeeeeeeeeze*
    Barb

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (7:53 PM, June 17, 2007) : 

    Get well soon!
    Me

     

    post a comment