• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, June 16, 2007

    Happy Father's Day!!!

    ( I know I'm a bit early but I won't be on tomorrow.)
    I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts on my being sick. I'm still not 100% but hubby is home so he's helping with the monster know as Emma.

    Here's a layout I made from my dadoo as his Father's Day present. My sister dug up and scanned some old photos of us for me and I made this cool thing for him. It's got everything horsey rides, our trip to Hawaii, the family reunion and my wedding day.
    Luv U Dadoo!
    (See the really cool Polaroid frames of Manu's I used?)
    Credits:
    Messy Polaroids frames by Manu-Scraps (DigiByDesign & DigiScrapShak)
    Words of Admiration by Misty Cato
    Nightfall paper bt Kat
    Grab It- newspaper element by Nina-Scraps
    Assorted Tapes (Father's Day edition) by Mrs Miles
    Tile Alpha by Bob (designing-on-the-edge)
    Inky Edge Notebook Paper Alpha (duct tape) by Amanda Roberts
    Simply Neutral Freebie (staple) by Traci Sims
    JournalingBits(Note Card) by LaWannaDesjardin
    Stitching by Natali
    filmstrip- perfectly poppies Amy W.
    Fonts: Avant Garde,Adore, Bella Donna, Blackjack, Freebooter Script,
    Hipster, Kidsprint & Valintina


    We're having a sale at DigiByDesign tomorrow in honor of all those great dads! It's not quite store wide but a great deal of it and all my products will be 30% off.
    (Also, those 2 great ladies I CT for Manu and Jessica are 30 % off too!)


    I added a few things to the shop this week. This first one is the 2 freebies I made for the Grand Opening of DBD. I combined them for a nice mini kit and dubbed it The Blues.
    This second mini kit was what you got if you bought my Grab Bag for DBD's Grand Opening. I've dubbed it Peachy-keen.
    Grab them both on sale tomorrow in my shop!

    Now here's some freebies I've been pointed to:
    JulieO has part one of her Eastern Spice kit for you.
    Dorothy has some Purple Heaven accessories up, but the other day she has 2 killer QPs too.
    Jenny has a great for those of us with computer geeks in our life. (Cool techno stuff!)
    Valinda has an elegant dusty rose QP up.
    Mrs. Miles has a build your own ice cream cone for you.
    Miss Lindsay Jane has a cool set of cluster frames on her blog.
    Anna has a cute Cherry Blossom element up for grabs.
    Heather has a The Blues mini kit for you.
    Val has some cute Happy Flowers on her blog.
    Doxie has some great cluster frames and some dad word art up.
    Kristy has a cute and summery June freebie for you. (Must go thru shop.)
    Doris has some neat word art up for grabs.
    Danielle has a Bungalow mini kit up. (Must go thru shop.)
    Remember to leave some love!

    Misty has a neat PS tutorial for applying drop shadows.

    Happy scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Happy Father's Day!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers - Thanks again for the snail mail cards from you and Emma. And thanks for the electronic card that Kym helped you with.

    Don't go calling Emma a monster. Especially the day after she said, "Hi Grandpa," to me over the phone for the first time.

    Lots of love and hugs. Dadoo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM, June 16, 2007) : 

    Great layout you made. Really a neat idea. Thanks for the freebies.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 AM, June 17, 2007) : 

    The Father's day LO you made is very nice, Amy! Thanks for your lists, they are so helpful to find great scrap stuff :)
    I have btw made my fist kit, feel free to take a look at my blog ;)

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (7:00 PM, June 17, 2007) : 

    TY so very much for your hard work on providing the freebies list!!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (7:51 PM, June 17, 2007) : 

    Quickie hi from me to you! Hope you are getting better and recovering from your tummy bug! Did you have a nice weekend? Your layout you made of your Dad is great - I am sure he will love it! Happy Father's Day, Dadoo!!! Hope it was a great one!
    Great names for your kits that you had created and you have founds lots of goodies...might have to take a peek at a few!
    Take care and hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger stampandscrap@mail.com said ... (9:26 PM, June 17, 2007) : 

    Wow so much great stuff love your blue kit. Will be buying that. Links to all the other stuff is great to. Cannot wait to use the film strips they look ace. When I do I'll post a link to your blog. Thanks again

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (7:10 AM, June 18, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    I love the layout you made for your Daddy! It is very beautiful :)
    Sorry I wasn´t around much, I´m still having a busy time, but wanted to say at least a little "Hi" now!
    I hope you´re having a good time!
    HUGS,
    Conny

     

    Blogger Bob said ... (1:36 PM, June 18, 2007) : 

    Sincerely hope you are feeling better. That is an Awesome LO! Thanks for using my tiles.

    The kit looks great. Good luck.

    "Bob"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:20 PM, June 18, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    You are sooo busy..I don't know how you get everything done that you want to do.:)
    Your layout is soo cool.Bet your Dadoo will/does love it.!!:)
    Thank you so much for another wonderful freebie list and adding me to it.:)You are a sweety!!
    Hope you are feeling a lot better and were able to enjoy your weekend.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 PM, June 18, 2007) : 

    Great blog you have here...thanks so much for linking to my blog freebies hun. I greatly appreciate it!

    Hugs, Dorothy

     

    post a comment