• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, September 07, 2007

    Fantastic, it's Friday!

    Hi all. Well I never made it back yesterday. Emma got sent home from school sick and was being very clingy. I did spend sometime on the computer but it wasn't spent freebie hunting I was making new goodies for you and the shop. Oh and helping my new buddy Derek out and begging his help in return, he's got great talent!

    But enough of all that let's get to you Friday Freebie! It's a new Jumpstart. I've included a bow in this one all you have to do is color it to match your LO. Don't know how? Misty has a cool tutorial on it HERE. Also the cool heart charm is it's own layer so it's easily removed/changed. Enjoy!
    Download Jumpstarts Blog No. 18

    *I'll come back during the munchkin's nap with today's freebie list!

    Happy Scrapping!
    ____________________________________________________
    ** I've finally been able to start my own yahoo group. This will be taking place of my newsletter so if you'd like to join and keep up with everything going on with Amy W. Designs please join us. I send it out about once a week...or so. There are some exclusive goodies that are only going to be available thru the group, in fact the first one will be sent out tomorrow so you might want to join up quick! (Link is in the right sidebar!)

    Comments on "Fantastic, it's Friday!"

     

    Blogger Érica said ... (12:35 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the freebie. I will join in Yahoo Groups.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Love the bow wrapped around like it is a present! Very clever - thanks for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    thanks for the template.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (3:22 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Just taking a break from getting ready for my yard sale that I am FINALLY having tomorrow - I got lots of stuff to get rid of and hope it all goes really quickly!
    I love the new template with the extra ribbon and charm goodie on it! I can't wait to do it - thank you!
    Hope you are doing good and hope you have a fun-filled weekend! I joined your yahoo group too! You are such the pro!!!!
    Love ya!
    Michaele
    P.S. Email me some time, Chicky!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    That heart charm is adorable! Thanks for sharing the jumpstart.

    I mailed Emma's envelope out today. My girls insisted on making her cards to put in it. lol

     

    Blogger Nicole said ... (4:45 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the great template Amy!

     

    Blogger dodo said ... (6:22 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Awesome thank you so much Amy
    dodo

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:22 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Amy don't have to say free template to me twice, thanks hon

     

    Blogger clc said ... (9:20 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Great sketch template - thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Love the template, especially that bow. Thanks! Hope your little one feels better soon.

     

    Blogger lesliereid said ... (9:58 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much. Love the bow. Awesome template!!

     

    Blogger Krista said ... (10:12 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Thank you!! Love this

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (10:25 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Great template! Thank you very much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 AM, September 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the wonderful template. :) I signed up for the Yahoo group.

     

    Blogger Sylvia said ... (3:14 AM, September 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you very much !!!

     

    Blogger Margie said ... (4:27 AM, September 08, 2007) : 

    Great template! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 PM, September 08, 2007) : 

    Cool template - thank you!!

     

    Blogger Shandy said ... (1:20 AM, September 09, 2007) : 

    Amy! I LOVE this template! I saw it in the gallery at DST and had to come snatch it up!! THANKS!

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (12:57 PM, September 10, 2007) : 

    WONDERFUL template and thank you so much for sharing! Have a GREAT day! :D

     

    Blogger Jan said ... (3:37 PM, September 14, 2007) : 

    Thank you very much, Amy. Love the template.

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (11:19 PM, September 15, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, so love your Jumpstart templates. So sweet of you to add the extra so pretty elements that definitely assist me in my element choices. Those hanging hearts are just too cute. Thanks for still sharing with the heavy load you have on a daily basis. SMOOCHIES!!!

     

    post a comment