• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, September 26, 2007

    Just a head's up

    Hi everyone. We're still sick here. My parents are flying in for the weekend and I have stuff I need to get done. I don't know if I'll be back today with a list or not. But have no fear because yesterday and Monday both have greta lists, plus yesterday's QP. You can also go visit Ikea Goddess for your routine freebie fix. If I don't get back today I probably won't until Friday because tomorrow is super busy with a dental appt and a church comittee meeting.
    Am I coming or going? I just don't know.

    Here's Manu's newest kit Boo! How spooky is that?

    If you all would be kind enough to say a prayer today for Emma's little buddy Kullan. He's flying to England today with his dad, we'd greatly appreciate it! (So would his mom who's a nervous wreck. So if you have the time an extra one for Kristen would be good too.)

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    P.S. Did I ever share this LO with you ? I can't remember. it's my Best friend's Wedding using Manu's great kit L'amore Della Vita!
    Credits:
    template- Valentine by Conny B.
    kit- L'amore Della Vita by Manu-Scraps (DigiByDesign and DigiScrapShak)

    Comments on "Just a head's up"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:45 AM, September 27, 2007) : 

    Amy, Have a WONDERFUL time with your folkses, and we will all look after ourselves out here. We will MISS you, but we will be ok. Hugs to Emma!

    muah!
    Barb

     

    Blogger La Osita Boricua said ... (10:13 AM, September 28, 2007) : 

    Enjoy yourself. Hope everything goes well!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:42 AM, September 28, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Remember me?LOL Just stopped in to catch up on what's happening.:)
    Hope you are feeling better today.I hate being sick.I'm already slow..and it slows me down more.:)
    I love your best friends wedding layout.How pretty!
    I already grabbed the Qp from Olivia and Emma looks so cute in it and she is growing up soo fast.Not a baby anymore huh?:)
    Thank you for finding the freebies when you can.It's really sweet of you to do the foot work for us.:)
    Have a wonderful visit with your parents.Tell them I said "Hi".:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment