• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, September 17, 2007

    What a weekend!

    Whew, that was one busy weekend! Saturday I cleaned all morning and made sticker art with Emma (Thanks to everyone who's sent her stickers- you guys rock!). Then in the afternoon Kristen and Kullan came over and we all baked up a storm. We made banana bread for hospitality for church on Sunday, a cake to take by the firehouse and cookies for all of us. Then we took that still warm chocolate cake over to the firehouse and they let the munchkins climb all over the trucks. And yesterday was church followed by me making some seriously yummy chicken parmesan.

    Not to mention I've been trying to get my Halloween kit and template collection completed. The Jumpstarts are done and in the shop already but the kit while done needs to be packaged up and uploaded still so probably a few more days on that one.
    So let's take a peek at my new collection of Jumpstarts layered templates, the Halloween collection!
    You can grab Jumpstarts the Halloween collection in my DBD shop now!

    Now then, both of my ladies I CT for have new kits out and they are fabulous! (I'm such a horrible CT they should both fire me but I love their work too much, so they'd have to drag me away kicking and screaming!)

    First is Manu's new kit L'amore della Vita. Soft and romantic, it's a lovely kit. You can find it at both DBD and the DigiScrapShak. There's an add-on mini kit too!
    And next is Tania's Brown Town. I love the gruny, neutral feel of this kit! You can find this great kit in Tania's shop at NDISB (paper & elements).

    Before I forget to remind you, I have a chat this Wednesday for my Jumpstarts 2008 Calendar set. I made some cool desktop calendar templates as the gifts so make sure you swing by!
    DBD chat room at 9 pm eastern on Wed 9/19.

    Okay, let's see if we can't find some freebies!
    The ever talented Theresa has a template up for grabs. (Did you get Friday's?)
    RoseMadeDesigns has a cool Golden mini kit for you.
    Melanie has a neat set of leaves on her blog.
    Lindsay Jane has another stamp cluster.
    Liz made a few goodies for you. (1 paper and a few cool elements.)
    Pillowgirl has a set of Shabby Daisy stickers on her blog.
    Derek has the first part of his new kit out, called Cast Iron: Mad Scientist.
    Janidee has a set of 2 Halloween QPs up.
    Tracy has part 2 of Slow Progression and a Ghostly mini kit and matching alpha on her blog.
    Anita has a Bright and Happy freebie for you.
    Andrea has a lovely template up.
    NBK has part 7 of The Leaf for you.
    Valinda has 3 cute new QPs on her blog.
    Mrs. Wresh has a new template up.
    Karla has a beautiful QP up for grabs.
    The Gotta Pixel gang has a green and purple kit.
    Gina has a couple of filmstrips with killer detail.
    Sabine has put her killer spiral templates up again,
    so if you missed them before grab them now!
    Christine has a lovely kit called Falling for Fall on her blog.
    Amy B. & Traci have a little bragbook QP and party invite from their Hallowbling kit.
    Susan has a beautiful kit she named Asian Dreams. (Papers & Elements)
    Misty has a sampler of her new kit Gypsy Flair!
    Denise has cute add-on to her super cute kit Cheep-Cheep Little Bird!!
    Heather has a set of heart brushes up.
    Kim B. has some Glittered Flowers to add-on to her Denim Flair kit.
    Remember to share the love!

    Happy scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "What a weekend!"

     

    Blogger Theresa said ... (9:08 PM, September 17, 2007) : 

    Yay Amy!!!! Thanks so much for listing me!!! So exciting!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 PM, September 17, 2007) : 

    Love the Halloween templates! Fantastic work!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (2:01 AM, September 18, 2007) : 

    LOL- I think you and Barb need to come over and give me some baking lessons!! ROTF! I now buy cakes! hahahaha. Thanks for the mentions- Jazz is much better too ( off the vent!) and I linked your CT call last week- but will do again today-
    Hugs
    Me
    PS- I think Emma could even bake better than I could by the looks of things- hahahahahaha.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 AM, September 30, 2007) : 

    Amy, is the Wacky Wed chat all every week of the year? pls lv a msg at vicky@digiscrapdepot.com

     

    post a comment