• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, September 07, 2007

    Friday's List & CT call

    Hi I'm back with the list for today. If you want today's Friday freebie just scroll down. Also don't forget to sign up for my yahoo group/newsletter in the right sidebar!

    Oh and I forgot to add this to this morning's post so I'll throw it out now. I'm looking for new people to join my CT!
    Email me with the links to your top 2-3 galleries at awatson8@nc.rr.com if you're interested in joining.

    Friday's Freebies:
    Amy F. has a new template for you.
    Tracy has 2 kits and an element pack on her blog, since my last post, and a mini kit in her shop.
    Bannerwoman has her Little Tyke Tyrone bonus up for grabs.
    Andrea has a template for you.
    Princess Pam has a template and a mini kit called Junior.
    Mrs. Miles has a beautiful Daisy overlay.
    Rachel has part 1 of her Jack-O-Lantern kit on her blog.
    Janeal has a lovely template for you.
    RoseMadeDesigns has a cute mini called Bamboo.
    Lindsay Jane has some word art and a template up.
    Mrs. Wresh has 2 bragbook templates on her blog.
    Kim B. has a fun template and scroll down for her Tequila mini kit.
    Misty has some neat Brass Flowers for you.
    Ksharonk has a cool Unadorned mini kit up.
    Lucie has a sampler of her Painted Cardboard up for grabs.
    Bren has the coolest watercolor buttons!
    Scarletheels has a new set of cool papers HERE and a lowercase alpha HERE.
    Please remember to share the love!

    Comments on "Friday's List & CT call"

     

    Blogger Amy said ... (6:11 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    From one Amy to another Amy, thanks for listing me! hehe.........have a great weekend! Goodluck with the CT call! I *know* you'll have a super turnout!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM, September 07, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy !!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 AM, September 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the list! :)

     

    Blogger Gina.Maria said ... (11:24 AM, September 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the heads-up - I found several items I can use. I've also got an alpha on my blog - http://www.blog.scrapbookingresourcecenter.com/

     

    Blogger JuLaender said ... (11:12 AM, September 18, 2007) : 

    Thank you for your freebie list. I have some freebies on my blog too. Please come visit me and see them:
    http://juju-fotos.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your CT call. I love your work, but I'm already with 4 CTs.
    Hugs!

     

    post a comment