• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, September 10, 2007

    What a weekend!

    I spent this weekend doing more cleaning up and cleaning out of the house. We took a bunch of Emma's old toys to Goodwill and we took down her toddler bed so we could put in her very own big girl bed (twin). They're delivering it this afternoon, then we're going to go buy her some sheets. I haven't been on the computer too much since Hubby's weekend was actually a weekend.

    I did however send out the very first newsletter thru the yahoo group on Sat afternoon. So if you missed it check your account and/or spam filter. If you aren't a part of the group yet you missed out on a exclusive freebie! There's a link/button in the right sidebar if you'd like to join us! (You can still get the freebie by joining and looking it up in the archives.)

    Okay, enough of that let's get to some freebies!
    Theresa has a template up.
    RoseMadeDesigns has a cool mini called Thetis.
    Anita has a sampler of her new kit Soft-n-Bright for you.
    Gina has a great alpha for you titled Donny's Socks.
    Janidee has a sampler of her newest kit Nature Walk up.
    Nina has a neat-o photo action on her blog.
    Princess Pam made some add-on elements for her Junior kit.
    Misty has a sampler of her new kit Autumn Romance on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has a lovely decorated cross.
    NBK has part 5 of The Leaf for you.
    Tracy has a mini-kit add-on, a frame set and a journaling sticker set up for grabs.
    Scrap Angel has a lovely template up for grabs.
    Just Passin' Thru has a cool mini kit called Resort Lounge.
    Valinda has a lovely blue QP up.
    Denise has a sampler of her Cool Cat kit. (Must go thru shop- but it's so cute!)
    Kristy has some Lil Gnatty Knots for you.
    Lindsay Jane has a stitched heart up for grabs, and scroll down for Sat.'s glitter frame.
    Heather made a lovely horse lover desktop QP.
    Kim B. has a pretty mini kit called Just Linda and a special request for all who download it!
    Derek has a cool QP from his Googleye kit up for grabs.
    Aaron has a set of bragbook QPs for you little sleepers (Too cute!) and another Googleye QP HERE.
    Remember to share the love.

    Happy Scrapping!
    P.S. I'm doing a MAJOR 4share clean out on Wednesday so if you've missed any past goodies you'd better get them now, or they'll be gone forever.

    Comments on "What a weekend!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (4:07 PM, September 10, 2007) : 

    Hey Amers -

    its fall, ahem, lol... you're like 6 months late for spring cleaning, Gurl, haha!

    I just slipped by to say helody to you, did you get my email? Thanks for adding me to your daily list - I appreciate all you do... have to sign up to your Yahoo Group when i get a moment!

    hugs

    Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 PM, September 10, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! I am going to be spending all week doing my own "spring cleaning"! Thanks for adding me to your list - I am going to sign up for your yahoo group right now!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (7:44 PM, September 10, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy ((hugs)) Just stopping by to let you know that Nick sent Emma Mail...;-)

    Kat

     

    Blogger Érica said ... (8:19 PM, September 10, 2007) : 

    I loved the tips. I am using your template now. After I send to you. Thanks for tips.

     

    Blogger Érica said ... (8:19 PM, September 10, 2007) : 

    I loved the tips. I am using your template now. After I send to you. Thanks for tips.

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (1:40 AM, September 11, 2007) : 

    Morning Amy- Spring cleaning???- Eeek, that's something I have to start doing! LOL. Officially spring was the 1st Sept here- now to get some extra time-hahaha. Thanks a TON for the message yesterday- and for the prayers- every bit helps! No news yet and I am really praying that no news is good news!
    Sending hugs
    Me

     

    Blogger Theresa said ... (9:22 AM, September 11, 2007) : 

    Amy,

    Thanks so much for listing me!!! i really appreciate it!!!

    Hugs,
    Theresa

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:54 PM, September 11, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!
    Thanks so very much for stopping by and saying hi - it was great to look in and see your smiling face looking back at me! :) Sounds like you are quite the busy chicky - I sure can't wait to see your new goodies you have been working on - I know they will be lovely and awesome, too!
    Aww...Emma in a twin bed...what a big girl she is becoming - Kori still has her toddler bed ... I don't want her to grow up and move into a big girl bed - she is my lovely baby...well, she has her moments anyway!
    TTYS and big hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:37 AM, September 12, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Don't keel over..LOL I know it's been a while since I said hi.:( It's easy to get distracted with the links to the freebies and then I am lost in freebie land..and forget I haven't commented.Sooo sorry.:( I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you go through to find these for us.It really is appreciated.:)
    Emma is growing up so fast...and she is adorable.A real beauty!:)How exciting to have a big girls bed.:)Tell her I said "congratulations":)How cool!
    Thank you so much for adding me to your list.How sweet! Emma may like todays..come see.:)
    I have never joined a yahoo group...it sounds like fun.:)Will come back when I have more time..gotta make another appt to see my chiropractor.:( Bummers.
    Have a fantastic day!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment