• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, September 24, 2007

    We're sick

    Emma and I are sick. We've both got colds. It's going around since half the church congregation was sick yesterday. Emma is being so clingy. I'll see what I can get done today while she's sleeping but I can't promise an in depth freebie hunt. However, if that's the case I will come back tomorrow and add to it. I've been working on mega kit and challenge kits this weekend and can't wait for the first to show you all!

    Now then a few reminders while I'm here. There are only 5 more full days left in the month. Have you finished your challenges? I have the quote challenge at DBD with a cool posting bonus including a Jumpstart.

    Or the 4 challenges over at Happy Scrapz and you could get the collab kit Woodland Pixies by Jessica and myself.

    Also in the shop for only these next 5 days are my September Grab Bag (did I mention there's one commercial use item in there?) for just $2.00 and my September mini kit Diva for $1.50! Grab them quick before they're gone!


    Here's another cool LO by my CTM Michaele using the Diva kit:
    Full credits HERE.

    And here's a cool one by Beckie using the Halloween Jumpstarts and Haunted kit.
    Full credits HERE.

    And now let's go find some freebies!
    Amy F. has another template on her blog.
    Tracy has an alpha and a Halloween mini kit up for grabs.
    Jill has a new template up. (Must be registered to grab.)
    Renee has a paper pack for you.
    Janidee has a cute sampler of her Twinkle, Twinkle kit on her blog.
    ChristinaRenee and Amy have a wonderful sampler of their super cool kit Cocktail Hour.
    (Must go thru shop.)
    Redju has a cute felt owl as a sampler of her Halloween Felties.
    Mrs. Miles has a heart doodle up.
    The Sugar Shak has a Halloween Spook mini kit up. (The buttons are cool.)
    NBK has more of The Leaf up.
    Mrs. Wresh has a beaut of a template for you.
    Derek has the next installment of Cast Iron: Skeleton Keys up on his blog.
    Ellie has a killer Candy Punk mini kit.
    Lindsay Jane has a stamp cluster and a template on her blog.
    Misty has a sample of her new kit Construction Ahead. So cute!!!!
    Tash has some Ocean Dreams elements up.
    Pillowgirl has a lovely QP from her Patterned Elegance kit made by Dinphy.
    Janeal has A-E in 8.5x11 templates up.
    Danielle has some cute elements from her Witches Brew kit.
    Amy C. has a adorable mini called Fresh Squeezed.
    Dolly has a doodled frame on her blog.
    RoseMadeDesigns has a Fresh Mint mini.
    Sammy D. has a Simple Things mini for you.
    Valinda has some new kick-butt QPs on her blog!
    Acorn Designs has part 7 of Dogwood for you.
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!
    P.S. Also only 5 days left to take advantage of the Back-to-School blog coupon for DBD!

    Comments on "We're sick"

     

    Blogger Rachel said ... (4:52 AM, September 25, 2007) : 

    Hi!
    I love your site, and the other freebie hunter girls too! Yuo guys are my first stop everyday when I fire up my computer, thanks so much for all the hard work you do!
    I just started making stuff to scrap with, and I have 2 freebies on my brand new blog, http://grumblescraps.blogspot.com/
    just thought I'd get the word out a little

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:00 PM, September 25, 2007) : 

    Awww....thanks for posting my layout of the girls! Your Diva kit was perfect, as was the Diva Bling on the bottom! Wonderful designs and everyone will love all the new things you have been busy creating! Fab new stuff!!!! Big hugs and have a great week! Hope you are feeling better too!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Amy said ... (10:25 PM, September 25, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for listing me Monday! I hope you girls get better soon!

     

    Anonymous Blackjack Players said ... (11:07 PM, May 21, 2011) : 

    Matchless topic, it is very interesting to me))))

     

    post a comment