• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, September 28, 2007

    Where am I?

    I just don't know. As you know my parents fly i for the weekend so we're busy picking up the house. That's not an easy task with Emma "helping" us out. Oh well. At least I was a day off on their arival. I thought it was tonight but it's tomorrow. We're still cleaning today because hubby works tomorrow but I can catch up on a few things today still.

    It's the 28th! That means there's only 2 days left in the month to get your challenges done or grab my grab bag and mini kit! Cool prizes for both the 4 Happy Scrapz challenges and the DBD quote challenge. My Grab Bag is a steal at $2.00 and has that one commercial use product too (Need a hint on contents? Check out the CTM LO below.) And my cool Diva mini kit is just $1.50!

    Also for tomorrow's Super Saver Saturday I'll have the Jumpstarts collection No. 9 at 50% off!

    Let's look at some great LOs made by my CT!

    Here's one by Julie using Haunted!
    Full Credits HERE.

    This cool one is by Ria using the Fall Jumpstarts.
    Full Credits HERE.

    This LO is by Melissa and she used both the Halloween Jumpstarts and Haunted.
    Full Credits HERE.

    This last one is by Jelte using my Sept Grab Bag.
    Full Credits HERE.

    Okay, now what you really stopped by for my Friday Freebie!
    download Jumpstarts blog No. 19

    Today's List:
    Diana has a cool template up.
    Kris has has a lot of visitors and wants to say Thank You with a killer paper pack.
    Theresa has a lovely template on her blog.
    Linda has a add-on for her Bounty in Burlap kit.
    Candee has a cluster frame to match her kit Adorable Kitten.
    Lori has a template on her blog.
    Julie O. has part 5 of Feelin SAS-y up for grabs.
    Pillowgirl has a color foundation sampler for you.
    Aaron has up the last parts of his bragbook template set.
    Derek has a spooky QP for his 2nd part of Cast Iron kit: Skeleton Keys.
    Kim B. has a Lil' Romance for you! (Click HERE for yesterday's My Little African.)
    Retrodiva has a cool Halloween freebie called BOO!
    Danielle has a Commotion on the Ocean add-on up for grabs.
    Misty has 2 freebies up, Metal Words and Scalloped Frames.
    Valinda has 2 new QPs with painted backgrounds on her blog.
    Anita has a sampler of her Whisper of Fall for everyone.
    Janidee has a sampler of her new kit It's a guy thing up.
    Shabby Princess has a cool Oct. Desktop calendar QP.
    Sondra has a cool frame set on her blog.
    Colie has a cool mini called Just For the Fall of It, and links to find the rest.
    Mari has a sampler of her adorable kit Sweet Halloween.
    Wetfish has part 2 of Little Dude up.
    Lindsay Jane has a Tropical Add-on, a template and a glitter pumpkin on her blog.

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    P.S. Have you tried the new Ben & Jerry's Creme Brulee ice cream yet? I'm undecided on if I like it or not, but it may just be that my pint got too much carmelised sugar crunchies. So let me know if you had any and if you liked it.

    Comments on "Where am I?"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (4:34 PM, September 28, 2007) : 

    how exciting to have them fly in even if it means extra cleaning. Wish my mother would come over more often. She has only been to my house 4 times in the last 17 years. At least I can drive to see her. Love the layouts, they are really fantastic. As is the template. Thank you

     

    Blogger Érica said ... (9:53 PM, September 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your tips. I love them.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 PM, September 28, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for the great list.

     

    Blogger koala1966 said ... (9:21 AM, September 29, 2007) : 

    Love the fun fall layouts! Cool template, thank you.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (10:07 AM, September 29, 2007) : 

    Hope you have a fantastic time with your parents & that your all feeling better by now!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!
    TY so very much for the beautiful freebie from your newsletter!!!

     

    Blogger Derek said ... (8:41 PM, September 29, 2007) : 

    I know where you are .... right where you are suppose to be. Look seee.... there you ar.

     

    post a comment