• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, October 01, 2007

    I can't believe I forgot!!

    I forgot to mention that DigiByDesign is starting their daily download starting today!!! So head on over to grab today's freebie HERE!

    And Creepy Christine is here! This is such a cool kit and it's a limited edition so go grab it quick at Sophia Sarducci Shoppe!
    They also have a little bragbook QP for you with the Creepy Christine kit on their blog too!
    I just love her artwork and they turned it into a kit... how killer is that?

    Later gators, we're off to see the wizard!

    P.S. Everyone pray for Kullan to have a safe trip home from England tomorrow please! Emma misses her little buddy!

    Comments on "I can't believe I forgot!!"

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (10:22 PM, October 01, 2007) : 

    Hi Dude:) Thanks for the birthday wish! Hey when you are my age it's alway nice when somebody forgets your birthday, you will know what I mean when you are over 40:(

    Hope you family are all well and will pray for Kullan's safe return:)

    Hugs Sonia

     

    post a comment