• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, October 03, 2007

    Prayer Request

    Hi everyone. If you have a moment I'd like for you to say a quick prayer for one of my oldest friends Katie. Her hubby found her collapsed in the shower this afternoon from a stroke. She has 2 beautiful children and they could all use some happy and healing thoughts.
    Thanks!
    -Amy W.

    Comments on "Prayer Request"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 PM, October 03, 2007) : 

    I will be praying for your friend.
    That is such a tragedy. My heart goes out to that family.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:32 PM, October 03, 2007) : 

    I'm lifting her up in prayer at this moment Amy. Hugs, Barb

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (9:33 PM, October 03, 2007) : 

    I'm sorry to hear about Katie. Will keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how she's doing when you have a chance.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM, October 03, 2007) : 

    i am so sorry i sure will pray for them
    dodo

     

    Blogger EAL Designs said ... (11:29 PM, October 03, 2007) : 

    Sending up prayers for your friend Amy, and will put in a prayer request for her in my MSN group.
    Hugs, Lisa

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (12:16 AM, October 04, 2007) : 

    prayer said.. hugs to her.

     

    Blogger Story Tellers Are We said ... (12:39 AM, October 04, 2007) : 

    Sending prayers for your dear friend

     

    Blogger Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said ... (1:46 AM, October 04, 2007) : 

    oh amy, i will definitely be praying :(...seems like tragedy is the topic of the day :(....

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (1:03 PM, October 04, 2007) : 

    I hope your friend will get better soon, best wishes.

     

    Blogger makeyesup said ... (1:17 PM, October 04, 2007) : 

    She will be added to my prayers. Strokes are so scary, do hope that she is strong.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 PM, October 04, 2007) : 

    I am so sorry to hear this They are in my thoughts and prayers

     

    post a comment