• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, December 10, 2007

    Chat tomorrow!

    Hi there everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Well we had a scorcher here. that's right it was HOT! We had snow flurries Thursday night and now we're setting record highs. It's supposed to get up to 80F today! It's the middle of DEC for crying out loud! Give me some snow!!!

    Okay, first off there's a chat tomorrow at DBD featuring yours truly. It's the Tea for tuesday chat hosted by Marcee at 1pm eastern in the DBD chat room. We'll be featuring my Christmas Jumpstarts collection. I made some cool giftys for the chat too. Take a look:
    My collection should be 50% off all day tomorrow for the chat.

    Now here are two LOs I made using Janna Billman's new kit Santas Treats!
    This one I made using some photos of Emma making cookies for Santa and the firemen last x-mas eve.Credits:
    kit- Santas Treats by Janna Billman (KB and Friends)
    alpha- Santas Treats Altered Letters by Janna Billman (KB and Friends)
    font- Kidprint


    Ad this is her Santa photo for this year.
    Credits:
    kit- Santas Treats by Janna Billman (KB and Friends)
    alpha- Santas Treats by Janna Billman (KB and Friends)
    Glitter Style by Manu-Scraps (DigiScrapShak)
    font- Chopin Script


    I have a horrible headache so I have no clue if I'll be back today with the list or if it'll have to wait for tomorrow while the munchkin is at preschool. But I will be back!

    And stop by on Wednesday for all the details on the DBD 12 days of Christmas. We start on Thursday! (Yes, we're doing it before x-mas instead of after. But that's more because we'll have people busy, on vacation and kids home from school; than actually not knowing the proper dates.)

    And I have another chat coming up. I'll be hosting a 12 Days of Christmas Bingo on Saturday (12/15) at 7 pm eastern in the DBD chat room. I made you all a very pretty Christmas Bingo card template for you. I will also have some pre-made cards, that all you'll need to do is add the words, later this week. Grab the card template and word list HERE. Hope to see you all there!

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Chat tomorrow!"

     

    Blogger janna said ... (5:59 PM, December 10, 2007) : 

    How awesome Amy! Love Love love the Layouts!!!

     

    Blogger Cheryl said ... (5:54 AM, December 15, 2007) : 

    Great layout! I love it and sure do miss blog hopping...been too busy the last few months!

     

    post a comment