• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, December 08, 2007

    I forgot a few things earlier...

    First I'm not stopping over one person so don't worry, it just made me sad. But everyones comments have cheered me right up! But now as to my forgetful stuff.

    * First if you're interested in a Bingo chat next weekend go vote in my poll. If I don't get more than the 2 people who've voted so far it's not going to happen. Bingo chats take a lot of prep and set up work, so I need to know there'll be participants please!!

    Next, I made the template for the December Template Challenge over at DBD, so you can grab yet another wonderful template of mine for free if you'd like it.

    And finally, here's a couple of freebie links I had meant to mention this morning but forgot since Emma can in to play:
    Amy F. has a lovely template on her blog. (Leave her some love it's her birthday today!)
    Penny has some neat window templates on her blog.
    Acorn Designs has some Extras from their Velvet and Gold Christmas kit.
    Don't forget to grab the Friday freebie a few posts down.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "I forgot a few things earlier..."

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:13 AM, December 09, 2007) : 

    Whaaaa - I could not figure out how to leave you a vote on your poll... but I WANT BINGO ... and I will even spread the word? It was SOOOO fun last time.

    hugs,
    Barb

     

    post a comment