• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, December 10, 2007

    My Christmas Tree



    This was just so neat on Janna's blog that I had to copy it.
    Can't wait to see what I'm going to get!

    Comments on "My Christmas Tree"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (6:40 AM, December 11, 2007) : 

    This is great fun. I have just added it to my blog. Left you a present.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM, December 11, 2007) : 

    Amy... I love your header so much I rushed right over to Sophia Sarducci's to purchase Olivia Dorazio's Winter Festival Kit. Only problem is, the alpha was not included & you didn't mention any other designer. Would you be so kind as to let me know where to find the alpha as well? Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it, especially at this busy time of the year.

    Mary

     

    post a comment