• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 23, 2008

    Chat tonight!

    Just a quick reminder about the Love Letters chat tonight in the DBD chat room at 9pm eastern. Cool attendance and posting gifties for y'all and the kit is on sale all day today too for 50% off!!! I hope to see you all there, I don't know if I'll be there for the whole chat.

    While my 'head cold' ends up being, to quote my doctor, "You've got a right nasty upper respiratory infection there young lady." He's giving me some lovely drugs but being vertical still makes me cough, which in turn makes my head explode in pain and bright flashing lights. Then to top it all off Emma tried really hard to break my nose with the back side of her head while dancing on my lap. My poor head just can't take much more.

    Here are a few tips for today but I'm just not up for much yet:
    Amy F. has some neat Love Promises chocolate wrappers. They're really just too cool.
    Inked Edges has a fun paper pack called Fun Times. (Must go thru shop.)
    Princess Pam has more of her ABC Run and Skip kits up. (Scroll down to find them all) She also has listed some of the add-ons others have made.
    Amsen has an add-on paper pack for PP's ABC Run.
    Krista has a neat new kit called Tattered.
    Kim B. has made a beautiful memorial kit called Forgotten Not and is sharing a sampler with you. (And a gorgeous Feb desktop with the kit HERE.)
    Please remember to leave some love people!

    Happy Scrapping and I'll see you tonight!

    Comments on "Chat tonight!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM, January 23, 2008) : 

    Many thanks for this and I hope you feel better soon

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 AM, January 24, 2008) : 

    Thank you Amy. Maybe you should wear a helmet and try standing on your head. LOL

     

    post a comment