• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, January 18, 2008

    Friday Freebie Time!

    Hi there y'all! Have you been to yoga today? I have! And guess what? I can touch my toes again! Yea! Okay, enough of that. Here's a little LO I made for mt TAW this week. I will freely admit this song is about me not Emma but I didn't have any photos of me sitting on the pot so I stick her on there instead.
    Credits:
    Bren Boone- Lil Something freebie (paper and corner)
    Pam- Scrapppers Basic Set: Notice it ( graph paper and heart)
    Miss Mint- Playground Pop (frame and star doodles)
    BadCandy- Punk (eyelet ribbon)
    Meredith Fenwick- ASPCA Goodie (corner flourish)
    font- Avant garde

    And remember that the Mid-Month Madness sale is still going on thru Sunday at DigiByDesign! You can find lots of great scrap products but Manu made a bunch of cool Commercial Use minis for you, and at 98 cents they're a steal!
    You can find all her MMM goodies in her DBD shop!

    And here's your goodie for today a new Jumpstart!
    download Jumpstart blog No. 24

    And have some freebie tips for you, but I'll be back with them later we're off to run errands.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Friday Freebie Time!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:00 AM, January 19, 2008) : 

    This layout of Emma is TOO FUNNY! Thx for sharing Amy, and I am looking forward to seeing layouts made with your BEAUTIFUL new kits.

    ~ hugses
    Barb

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (5:35 AM, January 21, 2008) : 

    thank you for the jumpstart :)

     

    post a comment