• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, January 26, 2008

    Freebie List

    Sorry it's taken me so long to get back but I'm just not shaking whatever this is that's kicking my tushy. and of course the doctor is like wait until you finish the pills then come back. UGH! I just want to be vertical and not feel all woosy. So once again Barb has come to my rescue. She can't handle me not having freebies listed so when I'm not fast enough she goes looking for me... my hero!!! (Either that or I've turned her into a closet freebie hunter-lol!)

    Barb has some glitter hearts for you.
    Valinda has some great Valentine QPs up, scroll on down and take a peek.
    Malou has a Doodle Maniac kit up for grabs.
    missScrap has some glitter swirlies up.
    Gina has some templates for you HERE and HERE.
    Babs has a lovely Valentine QP on her blog.
    Princess Pam has more of her ABC kits up. (Scroll down to grab them all.)
    Jenni has some Doodle Love for you.
    Bonnie has a sampler of her new kit Down at the Bottom of the Garden...
    Carol has a Glitter Mess alpha up for grabs.
    Diana has a small Snow Day element pack.
    Kris has a Star Dust Trails add-on on her blog.
    Kim B. has a CT made add-on for her Forgotten Not kit.
    Misty has some Glitter Kraft Shapes for you.

    And here's the latest for my shop. I made some more Lovely Lace but this batch is Commercial Use OK. You can find Lovely Lace-CU now in my DBD shop! My fav is the layered PSD file that you can color the ribbon threaded thru the scalloped lace any color you want!
    And of course you can grab it for personal use too if you want. Two of the pieces are in yesterday's post for a personal use freebie!

    Happy scrapping and have a great weekend!

    Comments on "Freebie List"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (7:08 PM, January 26, 2008) : 

    Awwww - I hope you feel better Mrs. Amy, real soon. Well, I used to hunt for free stuff just for the fun of it, but you`ve given me a viable reason so nobody will think I`m a closet freebie-hunter... haha!

    hugs! Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 PM, January 26, 2008) : 

    Amy I hope you feel better soon! And thank you Barb for helping find the freebies :)

    *Amy*
    starwarsgirl06

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 AM, January 27, 2008) : 

    I just discovered your blog, and it's so great, thank you very much for the great freebies and the list is great,thank you.I hope you feel better soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM, January 27, 2008) : 

    Get better soon!!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (2:02 AM, January 28, 2008) : 

    Oh Amy- hope you are feeling better after the weekend girlfriend!-
    AND THE LACE IS THE BOMB!! I LOVE it!!
    Thanks soo much Barb for helping out-
    GET BETTER AMY- sending you a huge SA hug
    Me

     

    post a comment