• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, January 28, 2008

    You're on your own!

    I am finally feeling better, not 100%, but better. My hubby has the day off so we're having a family day. I know you all understand. I just popped on here to let you all know while Emma naps. Ok- I'm off to play with my hubby! TTYL!



    Happy Scrapping!


    Comments on "You're on your own!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 PM, January 28, 2008) : 

    Have a fabulous family day! Glad you are feeling better.

     

    Blogger Heather Stokes said ... (12:17 AM, January 29, 2008) : 

    You deserve it! Enjoy your family time. and time with hubby ; )

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (1:01 PM, January 29, 2008) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy.:)
    So sorry to hear you were sick.My DD has caught another cold and hadn't even gotten completely over the last one.:( Bummers!!This is her third time with those crazy things.It's going around her work so she gets it over again when someone else catches it fresh.:(
    I hope you had a wonderful day with your hubby.:)
    Thank you and Barb for the freebie list.! Not much time to browse these days..so it sure helps to have them right here for the pickin.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Just Me said ... (4:27 PM, January 29, 2008) : 

    Have a great day with the hubby .. relax and enjoy ..thanks to you and Barb for the freebies list

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM, January 29, 2008) : 

    Glad to hear you are doing better. I wanted to let you know that I am putting an envie of stickers in the mail for Emma. I'm sure her supply is ready to be replenished.


    Dannethia Solomon

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (5:19 AM, January 30, 2008) : 

    PMSL don't even what to think about what you are doing, hope you have fun!

    Hugs Sonia

     

    post a comment