• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, February 08, 2008

    An extra Touch of Love

    Okay, there's just so much to show and share today! First we'll look at my very cool ADSR #3 blinkie! My teammate Cinna is so cool, we're going to have a blast!
    You can still join us, registration goes thru the 15th, lots of great prizes and tons of fun!

    Let's look now at my new stuff in the shop. I added the Love Letters add-on (from chat) to the shop so if you liked the softer colors but missed the freebies they are now available.

    I also added last month's Happy Scrapz kit- the January kit.
    And on sale tomorrow only for the Super Saver Saturday sale for 50% off are my Jumpstarts collection No. 10 and the Happy Scrapz collab with Jessica, Rocket Thru Space!

    And now here are a few LOs by my wonderful CTM and guest CTM!
    First is my guest CTM for Feb Dani using my Softness kit.
    Next up is Michaele and her darling daughter with the Happy Scrapz January kit.
    This LO is by Ria using the Love Letters add-on. (Template by Andrea Gold)
    And last but never least is Jeltje also using the Love Letters add-on.Don't my girls all do fabulous work?

    Okay now what you're really waiting for, here's the Friday Freebie- Touch of Love. I made this because Kim B. inspired me with her Designer's Grab Bag. (Very cool stuff.) (Those edges are for you Sax!)
    download Touch of Love

    Before I forget, Sophia Sarducci Shoppe is retiring a whole bunch of goodies and they're all 50% off thru Sunday night (I think- don't quote me on that.) in their GOING, GOING GONE sale.But there's a ton of fabulous stuff in there that you want to go take a peek at. They also have 4 new designers with great new products in the shop. Seriously, go look right now!

    And lastly is our freebie hunt...coming soon!

    Happy scrapping y'all and have a great weekend!

    Comments on "An extra Touch of Love"

     

    Blogger LouCeeCreations said ... (7:08 PM, February 08, 2008) : 

    your love letters looks beautiful and so does the lo's done with the kit.

     

    Blogger Carina said ... (3:04 AM, February 09, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy!
    I´m sooooo looking forward to run the ADSR with you! It´s gonna be so much fun!!!

    I just adore your kits - looks wonderful!

    (((Hugs)))

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (7:17 AM, February 09, 2008) : 

    TY so very much!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:29 AM, February 09, 2008) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely kit with me:)How pretty!:)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (11:08 AM, February 09, 2008) : 

    WOOHOO_ Amy that looks AWESOME!! LOVE it!!!!!
    Congrats on going back to school!! What degree??
    Off to go look at Sophia's!
    Enjoy the weekend- my Sat is almost gone already LOL
    Hugs and loves
    ME

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 PM, February 09, 2008) : 

    Your Touch of Love kit is very pretty - the papers are wonderful!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing.

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (5:49 AM, February 11, 2008) : 

    Wowee, a fabulous freebie! thank you so much! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 PM, February 14, 2008) : 

    Thank you very much!

     

    post a comment