• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: North Carolina, United States

    Wife, mom, student, scrapbooker

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, February 02, 2008

    Your weekend freebie tip list

    First off make sure you scroll down to grab the Friday freebie and see the goodies I have for you in my various challenges. I forgot to mention that the surprise challenge at Happy Scrapz is an element challenge so there's a couple of goodies there as well.

    I also have great news to share too! I'm finally going back to school to get my degree. I've been accepted at American Intercontinental University Online (AIU)! I start the end of March. What does that mean for you all- I have no clue, but I'm sure I'll be cutting back my freebie hunting if nothing else. I'll have to see how my course load is and what I can still do once I start. Since I'll be going thru the summer Emma is being enrolled at her preschools summer program. They offer a half or full day program and I need to figure out which one will work best for us. I'll probably go with the half day since that's what she'll be doing next school year too.

    I do have to say I'm sad only 3 people commented on Emma's gorgeous princess photos, and one was my dadoo. I mean how could you look at her adorable little self and not go Awwww. Or maybe you thought it nut didn't share with me. Yes, that's what I'm going to believe because otherwise it'd just make me so sad.

    Okay, enough about me let's find some freebies!
    (Remember to thanks Mrs. Miles for her help!)

    Shabby Princess has a faboo new February desktop up.
    The Girl Talk Blog also has a great Feb desktop if you're still looking.
    Kristin has a layout template.
    Janna (who is quitting the business- I'm so sad, I love her!) has some pretty Vintage Valentines frames.
    Our loverly SA Sweetie KimB has a Loveable card heart clusters to share.
    Manu has a Birthday Template freebie.
    Melanie has Love Lines 2 Wordart up.
    Kimberly's blog has a link and preview for her friend Tracy's grunge add-on mini.
    Jen has a lovely heart locket sampler.
    Two sweet Valentines downloads at the ShabbyMissJen's blog.
    Joy has her first ever freebie (cute frames) for you.
    Vera has a neat One Season mini up for grabs. (Must go thru shop.)
    Sweetmade has a sweet commercial use freebie on her blog.
    PickelBerryPop designers have a mega site sampler for you! (Must go thru shop.)
    Anita has a Simple Beauty sampler on her blog.
    Dielle has a bragbook QP album for you using her Sweet Affection kit.
    Stephani has a Lovely Note QP for you.
    Dale Ann has a Kiss Me, You Fool freebie up.
    Princess Pam has added ABC: Run elements and Skip cardboard papers!
    Shandy has a Grungilicious Love paper pack for you!
    Mikki has a great template on her blog.
    Valinda has a bunch of great QPs up for grabs! Some valentine ones, and a few ouch/boo-boo ones that are so cute!
    Joanna has some great Broken Road- road sign stickers for you.
    Susan has a gorgeous layered sketch template up.
    Lindsay Jane has a new template up for grabs.
    Bonnie has a sampler of her To The Best Of My Heart kit. (Beautiful kit BTW.)
    Vir Brandi has a cute Bubble Kids mini.
    Sonia has 3 commercial use goodies just for you- PNGs of flowers and leaves.
    Susan has a Faded Memories paper pack up for grabs.
    Sandra has some Valentine goodies for you, a mini kit and QP set.
    Dawn has a Peaceful mini kit up for grabs.
    Melissa has a Weekend Freebie mini up.
    Julie has a sampler of her hand painted spring flowers for you!
    Lynn has a gorgeous QP from her new kit Lynn's Everyday Life.
    Lottchen has a killer template up.
    Ruth has 2 great QPs with her Sweet Daisies kit.
    Julie O. has part 1 of her Feb kit up.
    Mary has a cute mini kit called Cherries on her blog.
    Candee has all of her kit A Mermaid's Heart up. Scroll down and grab it all!
    Joanne has a add-on to her Rustic Charm kit.
    Melinda has a great template on her blog.
    Please remember to share the love and say thanks for the hard work these people put into the freebies!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Your weekend freebie tip list"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Watts of Wove.

    In fact we wish you lots of love and some hugs too.

    Glad to hear that you are planning on going back to college.

    Tell Emma that Paw-Paw loves her too.

    Dennis

     

    Blogger Startingover said ... (2:06 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    congrats! I hadnt been on in forever..but after reading the post I had to scroll down and see the pictures..and wow they are amazing..I love the last one too!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Congrats on going to school. I do enjoy coming to your blog and reading whats going on and seeing the cute pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post freebies when you can and have a great time in school.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    I did love Emma's pictures and I wish I could make the tutu too. I don't think the boys would be up for it though. :)

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (6:43 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Amy CONGRATS on going back to school to get your degree! I'm sure it will be hard work but well worth it!PMSL I've been talking to myself in our CT Forum :-) so I thought I'd pop over and say HI! Oh and thanks for linking me:-)

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Thank you, Amy for the great list and Emma's photos are gorgeous!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (7:26 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Congrats to you Amy - You are a hard worker and I have no doubt you will do well with your studies! Big step and I'm proud to know you. I'll catch up with you later!

    ~ Barb

     

    Blogger missliss5/Melissa said ... (11:11 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Consider myself properly chastened and I must say that the pics of Emma were just beautiful. I looked and them more than once and thought how gorgeous your little sweetie is...and I didn't comment. Sending mucho apologies to you! She's a doll and you should pat yourself on the back for getting such darling photos!

     

    Blogger Nurse Watson said ... (11:50 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Hey Amy! Just wanted to send a big THANKS for including my freebie on your blog!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 PM, February 03, 2008) : 

    WOW congrats on the school news!
    Krista

     

    Blogger Sonya's Studio said ... (8:31 PM, February 03, 2008) : 

    Please add my blog to your freebies list.
    http://sonyasstudio1.blogspot.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 AM, February 04, 2008) : 

    Congratulations, good luck with the studies.

     

    post a comment