• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 30, 2008

    It's Magic!

    Hi all! Yes, I'm feeling loads better this week. And I had a lovely day off with the family too! Now then as my month of guest CT-ing over at Sophia Sarducci Shoppe is almost over I figure I'll share a few of my latest LOs with you all! These were all made using Sophia's Magical Vacation goodies. She made them last Oct when she and her family went to Disney World, at the time she sold them as a "grab bag" called the magical suitcase (That's when I bought them) but now you can get each part individually for a couple of bucks. They're fabulous and well worth the money! I'm in love with the page curls myself but I'll get to more soon I'm sure. (Solid papers are free!)

    This first one you can tell is from Halloween, my cute little fairy!
    Credits:
    papers- Magical Vacation Papers (patterns and solids) by Sophia Sarducci
    page curl- Magical Curled Edges by Sophia Sarducci
    glitter overlay- Magical Dust Overlays by Sophia Sarducci
    beads- October: Dime Store Beads by Sophia Sarducci
    wrap- Wound and Bound by Kim B. Designs
    font(s)- Mascara and Black Chancery

    This one is also from Halloween, again it's our pastor in his Harry Potter glory.
    Credits:
    papers- Magical Vacation Papers (patterns and solids) by Sophia Sarducci
    page curl- Magical Curled Edges by Sophia Sarducci
    glitter overlay- Magical Dust Overlays by Sophia Sarducci
    beads- October: Dime Store Beads by Sophia Sarducci
    word art- Magical Word Art by Sophia Sarducci
    font(s)- Mascara

    And then this is Emma in her Princess outfit. I made her a tutu and got a crown and scepter in the dollar section at Target- she was so cute!!! This one is a card I made so I could mail the photos to the relatives. (So Dadoo a hard copy is on it's way!)
    Credits: (Items colorized to match photos- originals pink & blue)
    papers- Magical Vacation Papers (patterns) by Sophia Sarducci
    page curl- Magical Curled Edges by Sophia Sarducci
    beads- October: Dime Store Beads by Sophia Sarducci
    word art- Magical Word Art by Sophia Sarducci

    Because they are adorable I'm going to share the big versions of the photos from yesterday with y'all! First is my princess in her thrown.
    Nest is her lying down and just being adorable.
    This was the first photos we took, can I tell you how hard it was to get her to sit still?
    She was actually growling at us in this photo, being a "lion".
    Emma playing with her pearls, we were lucky to get her standing still.
    This one is my favorite photo of them all. She looks so serious and adorable, I just want to reach in and hug her!
    Okay- that's enough of my cutie for now. I will be back either during quiet/nap time or after she goes to bed tonight with some freebie tips for y'all!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. For the tutu I used tulle rolls from the wedding section of Walmart, so the whole thing cost me less than $10 and no sewing was involved!

    Comments on "It's Magic!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 PM, January 30, 2008) : 

    So what makes you think that I even look at your blog page anyway? LOL. We are glad to hear that you are finally feeling better. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Lots of Love. Dadoo

     

    Blogger janna said ... (9:48 PM, January 30, 2008) : 

    What darling pictures!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 PM, January 31, 2008) : 

    Your daughter's photos are absolutely adorable!! I like the first and 2nd the best!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (1:39 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    I finally made it back.:)

    I LOVE the photos of Emma..how cute and adorable!!!!!!!!!!:)Thanks for showing us the big ones.:)I bet you were thrilled that they turned out so great!
    Just thought I would stop in and see how you are doing.Sooo glad you are feeling better.You sure keep busy..I wish I had a tenth of your energy.LOL
    Thank you so much for the beautiful QP and for the freebie list too.:)
    Have a fantastic weekend!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Sharon-shutterbug said ... (2:51 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Your little princess IS absolutely precious, and the photos are top-notch. I don't get over to your blog very often (Kind of like trying to stay away from the bakery when on a diet), so I didn't see them until just now. Can't believe others didn't say anything though!
    Thanks for all the work you do to help us find freebies.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Yes, I did saw aww when I saw these but I guess you couldn't hear it from here. Sorry about that. She really is a cutie!!

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (6:36 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    Amy these photos are absolutely GORGEOUS! You did a fantastic job on them but having such a cute model how could they not turn out stunning!I'm trying to pick a fav and I can't, they all rock!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 PM, February 02, 2008) : 

    awwwwwwwww!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM, February 03, 2008) : 

    Oh wow....she's an absolute doll! I love the little pearls that she's wearing...very princessy! You did a great job on the photos!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 PM, February 03, 2008) : 

    Great idea for making the tutu! Super cute pics...goodness she is growing up!
    Krista

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 PM, February 03, 2008) : 

    Emma is the cutest thing! I dragged my laptop downstairs to show DH, Emma in the cute tutu! Sorry I didn't post a comment about it, I'm new and didn't know how... But just for you (because I LOVE your page) I figured it out to let you know how cute we thought she is... and love the picts. Now if I can just figure out how to do these digiScrap pages I'll be all set!! Thanks.

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (11:41 PM, February 03, 2008) : 

    cutie little princess!

     

    Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (1:52 PM, February 04, 2008) : 

    She is so BEAUTIFUL. You take amazing pictures, girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog-o! :) You do such a good job of keeping yours up to speed!

     

    Blogger JohannaL said ... (3:35 AM, February 05, 2008) : 

    Wow. Just found these beautiful pictures of Emma. She is so adorable.

    I love the Tutu and copied the instructions how to create it. I have 3 girls of my own and I'm trying to create all kind of princess stuff for them, because they love those.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 PM, February 06, 2008) : 

    This is the first time I've been to your blog and I have to tell you that your little Emma is ADORABLE! Your pictures of her are fabulous. You can tell that on top of being cute as can be, she's got a lot of spirit.

     

    post a comment