• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, February 15, 2008

    The List

    Okay, I'm finally back with a list. (It's not a long one but they're all fabulous!) I've already had a start of assignments for school, they're getting to know and explore the virtual campus. And you all thought I spent a lot of time on the computer already- lol!

    Now, don't forget to grab the Friday Freebie I posted this morning. (Scroll Down)

    Also make sure you look back over the archives in the near future. I'll be weeding my 4share account and so some of the past freebies will be gone. (Mind you I still have the links up from September on, excluding the Emma kit ones, so there's plenty to grab.) It'll be sometime before school starts at the end of March. So you have time... but you've been warned.

    Same goes for my Newsletter/Yahoo group. If you haven't grabbed past goodies get the links from the photo section (they're in the description) and grab before I clear out the 4share account. Not a memeber of my newsletter/yahoo group? Join us by clicking on the button in the right sidebar--->
    (Past goodies are exclusive to the group (unless they then get put into the shop).
    There's even a Emma kit mini in there that's exclusive and still active!

    Let's go hunting!
    Regiane has a fabulous kit called Celebrate on her blog.
    Kris has a What A Cluster heart goodie for you.
    JenLin has a add-on to her Rusticana kit up for grabs.
    Kim B. has a couple of pretty bragbook QPs up.
    Cinzia has a killer mini kit called That's Amore up for grabs!!!!! (Can you tell I like it?)
    Lauren has some great Valentine word arts for you.
    Jessica has a Home Away From Home kit.
    Krista has a lovely new kit called Classic on her blog, inspired by a denim bedspread.
    Bunny has a set of pretty Glittered Up frames.
    Please, please, PLEASE leave some love!
    (Especially for Bunny, she recieved some nasty comments, and no one deserves to be attacked by trolls.)
    That's all I have for now. If I find a spare minute this weekend I'll go look for some more. but I have a bunch of church things as we're in Lent season. And I need to work on my MK for next month as well as challenge kits for y'all. Did I mention the charity kits I'm contributing to? Oh and I'll have a grab gab in the DBD shop for March, if I ever get it done. If you have any requests as to what you'd like to see in the grab bag speak now or forever hold you peace. I think everything is due between the 20-22 too. Eeeekkkk!

    Don't forget to scroll down for the FF!
    Hugs,
    -Amy W.

    Comments on "The List"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM, February 16, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much for posting my freebie. I really appreciate it! :) :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 AM, February 16, 2008) : 

    Amy the Great you crack me right up!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:14 PM, February 18, 2008) : 

    I really LOVE your site! Receive my kisses from Brazil! :)

     

    post a comment