• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, February 13, 2008

    Oh what a day!

    We've been on the run from the time we woke up today. Errands and whatnot all over town. Did you know tomorrow is Valentine's day? Well that means I had to get the goodie bags together for Emma's preschool friends, her two teachers, hubby and Kullan. So we've been doing that today.

    My newest kit Glitter Goddesses in now in the shop! I made this kit for my ADSR team so we could make our team blinkie and blog header. There is so much glitter in this kit!! I also have a small freebie extra from the kit over on our team blog. Go check out both the blog and the kit!
    * Special Thanks to Manu-Scraps for her Glitter Styles!

    We're having a sale over at DBD for Valentine's day because WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS! It's almost store-wide so head over and see what you can get for 30% off!
    All of my shop, including the new Glitter Goddesses kit, will be on sale thru Sunday night!
    (That also includes my collab kits with Jessica and Athena!)

    I've been working on a charity kit so I haven't been freebie hunting yet, but I'll go tonight after the munchkin is asleep or tomorrow while she's in school!

    * Don't forget to get those challenges done. The end of the month is just around the corner!

    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Oh what a day!"

     

    Blogger dodo said ... (6:21 PM, February 13, 2008) : 

    this is just beautiful can't wait till tommorrow to get it
    dodo

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:28 AM, February 14, 2008) : 

    Amy, your new kit is gorgeous. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines day... I will sneak on the chat and try to catch ya between my romantic plans for my Mr.

    hugs!! Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 PM, February 14, 2008) : 

    Happy Valentines Day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 PM, February 14, 2008) : 

    I just purchased Glitter Goddess. Great kit, love the colors.

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (10:31 AM, February 15, 2008) : 

    OOOH- GORGEOUS kit Amy!! Great colours!
    Hoping you had a great Valentines day-
    Hugs

     

    Blogger Melberry said ... (4:37 PM, February 18, 2008) : 

    Your Glitter Goddesses kit is fantabulous. Can't wait to get it in the shop. Congrats on your beautiful work, as always. Melanie http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

     

    post a comment