• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, March 10, 2008

    What's new?

    So what's new with you all? As you know I no longer sell at DBD, but I'll still be around.

    However, one of my favorite shops, the Sophia Sarducci Shoppe, has a huge release of new kits today!
    First is a new designer Ardiana Lunette, she has 2 wonderful new kits in her shop and they're on sale today only for 20% off! They're doodle-riffic!
    Hoppy Easter
    and Little Red Ladybug
    Here's the LO I made using Little Red Ladybug! (Emma at the park.)
    Credits:
    kit- Little Red Ladybug by Adriana Lunette
    fonts- LD Boxed and Kidprint

    Then they've got a few new Disney inspired kits (About 20 of them) in the shop ready for you to scrap those On Vacation memories. (They're all on sale for 20% off too!) Here's the LO I made with On Vacation 3: It's Magic, and the kit's preview.
    Here's the LO, using the Halloween photos!
    Credits:
    kit- On Vacation 3: It's Magic by Sophia Sarducci
    style- Gold Styles by Manu-Scraps (DigiScrapShak and DigiByDesign)
    fonts- Sabrina Star and Adore

    You have to go look at all the great On Vacation mini kits on sale today!!!! (The news ones start on page 2 I believe, they're the ones on sale-lol!)

    In case you're wondering the Princess Party was lots of fun! We had 7 adorable little girls here all dressed up and having fun. Here's a shot of Emma in her princess glory. (I'd show you more but I don't have permission to share yet from the other moms.)

    Now let's go find some freebies!
    Ellie has a gorgeous Sweet Enough mini kit for you! (Some nice Stitched Stars HERE too.)
    Tracy has some wonderful word arts up for grabs.
    Misty has a Baby Brights QP for you.
    Peta has 2 lovely add-on kits on her blog. (Scroll down to grab both.)
    Mickey B. has a sampler of her Sweet Daisy kit up.
    Coralie has 2 mini kits and a QP just for you! (One is a great boy kit.)
    Fran has the papers and elements for her Spring is in the air kit up.
    Krista has a new one called Daisy, I love the colors she used!!!
    Monica is having a CT call/competition and has a great kit for you too, called Somewhere else!
    Lindsay Jane has a sampler of her kit Bunny Tales for you.
    Happy Scrap has a killer new kit called Soon the Spring on her blog.
    Olivia has a cute hybrid Bunny Box up for grabs.
    Stephanie has a nice template for you.
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. My buddy Shelly's book Fancy Free came out and it's hilarious! I couldn't stop reading it, thankfully hubby was home and Emma let me be. Read more about it HERE! (Scroll down.)

    Comments on "What's new?"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:09 PM, March 10, 2008) : 

    awwww Ur EMMA is DARLING.. a natural princess! Fanks for sharing the pic, looking forward to more.

    The Sophia Kits look amazing - this designer has a keen eye for design and I'm looking forward to her next items.

    Thanks for getting up early and compiling this wonderful list for us.

    hugs,
    Mrs. Barbs

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (6:44 PM, March 10, 2008) : 

    Emma is such a cute princess - I love her smile.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 PM, March 10, 2008) : 

    Thank so much for linking to me!
    Great layouts too!

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (4:07 AM, March 11, 2008) : 

    Oh Amy, Emma looks gorgeous!!!!!! So pleased she had a great day:)

    Love your Lo using the Little Red Ladybug kit.....just beautiful!

    Hey I'm about to PM you at Manu's forum I've lost your email :(

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (4:07 AM, March 11, 2008) : 

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (4:08 AM, March 11, 2008) : 

    Sorry I doubled posted *lol*

     

    Blogger Wendy said ... (5:20 PM, March 11, 2008) : 

    Your daughter is adorable and looks as if she enjoyed the party!! I wanted to thank you for the links to other digi blogs. I truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to do this for us. Have a wonderful week.

     

    Blogger Wendy said ... (5:20 PM, March 11, 2008) : 

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 AM, March 12, 2008) : 

    thank you so much.. :)
    I search this blog via google..
    i am new in blogging, so I wanna know how can I share freebie? I have some in my blog. a paper pack that coordinated with my doodle.

     

    post a comment