• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, March 07, 2008

    Whirl-wind

    So this week has been a whirlwind of activity. Hubby has been off the past few days so we've been out and about town. Had church circle meeting, a faboo doctor's appt and yesterday we went into the capital and I gots new clothes!Need to clean house today because Emma's Princess party/playdate is tomorrow! I also need to finish getting ready for my Sunday School lesson. So much to do so little time, and yet I'm on here anyway. Okay here's the info for the weekend!

    Don't forget my DBD shop will be closing on Sunday at midnight, head over now for the 40% off sale!

    Now then have I mentioned we're going to TN to visit the ILs? Well next Thursday for a week I'll be gone (3/13-19). That means no lists for that week and no Friday freebie. And since I was a slacker last week due to my studying for tests, I decided to give y'all 2 this week to make up for it all. They're related, one is a QP using my super-de-duper kit Glitter Goddesses (On sale 40% off, that's just $2.40!) and the second is a template I made from the QP. Enjoy!
    download Glitter Goddesses quick page

    download Jumpstarts blog No. 25

    I'll try to be back later with a list but it might not be until tomorrow. (I have to clean the house, get ready for the party and ready for Sunday school first.)

    Happy scrapping and have a great weekend!

    Comments on "Whirl-wind"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM, March 07, 2008) : 

    Thanks for all the freebies I have a freebie on my blog that I wass hopeing you would consider posting for me @ mandyraedesigns.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much

    Mandy

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:25 PM, March 07, 2008) : 

    NO one hates seeing you leave DXD more than I do. Thanks for the Freebie and why not just sale here on your blog. 3%+ $0.30 cost threw paypal and you don't even need your own shopping cart. They will provide it all for you.

    Love ya lady

    TJ

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (9:12 PM, March 07, 2008) : 

    Hugs Amy and thanks for the lovely freebies. Best of luck with school and I hope you still find time for your designing!

    Sonia

     

    Blogger Michelle said ... (10:42 PM, March 07, 2008) : 

    That is such a great template. Thank you for sharing. Good luck with school.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (7:19 AM, March 08, 2008) : 

    Good morning Amy:)
    I LOVE your beautiful QP and template!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with me.:)
    I wish you the best for your schooling.How cool..you can use those back to school kits now for yourself.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Pam said ... (9:31 AM, March 08, 2008) : 

    What a beautiful quick page! Thanks for sharing!

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (3:31 PM, March 08, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much for the template and gorgeous quickpage! Best of luck to you with your schooling.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (4:17 PM, March 08, 2008) : 

    TY so very much Amy for the FAB QP!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (11:46 PM, March 08, 2008) : 

    Amy, one can never have too many new clothes. I hope you shopped up a storm. :) Have a fun weekend.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 PM, March 09, 2008) : 

    love the template!! Thank you so much!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:07 AM, March 10, 2008) : 

    Thanks so much for sharing ! Great template !

     

    Blogger mycrevette said ... (8:14 AM, March 10, 2008) : 

    Merci beaucoup!!!

     

    Blogger Règ... said ... (7:39 PM, March 12, 2008) : 

    Thanks a lot ♥

     

    post a comment