• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, July 20, 2009

    Summer Splash!

    Okay campers! I'm running late today but I spent the morning at the car dealership waiting for them to fix the seat belt in my minivan. Anywho we had a fabulous visit with our relatives, Katelynn even spent the night and that was super fun for both the girls! I didn't take too many photos for some reason but I'll upload them later this week and show y'all what I did grab.

    But here is your super special treat, Summer Splash the mini kit! It's 6 bright and bold papers with 11 fun elements perfect for scrapping those boisterous summer days!
    Papers:

    Elements:
    Sorry, this goodie has found it's way to my Nuthouse Scraps shop!

    I'm back in school this week starting my class on Typography! I hope to learn some cool stuff in there but I'm not to thrilled to be back with this instructor, so we'll see how it goes. Oh, and if you're a font whore like me check out this little handy reference table found HERE- LOL!
    Catch y'all later!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Summer Splash!"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (1:34 AM, July 21, 2009) : 

    That is so could Amy, love it

     

    Blogger Pattycakes said ... (5:12 AM, July 21, 2009) : 

    Thank you!! :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:43 AM, July 21, 2009) : 

    Love the bright, bold colors! Thank you!

     

    Blogger Staci said ... (11:35 AM, July 21, 2009) : 

    Love it, very cute. thank you for sharing

     

    Blogger Betty Benton said ... (11:28 PM, July 21, 2009) : 

    Thanks so much for the freebie -- images and paper are precious!

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:20 PM, July 23, 2009) : 

    I'm glad you had a fun visit and look forward to the photos. Your summer kit is very cute. :)

     

    post a comment