• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, July 09, 2009

    Do you ever feel...

    ... like you're going insane? This week is just so super busy and I don't know why. this morning while Emma was at camp rather than spend the time doing homework I ran around doing errands that needed doing but took the whole 3 hours. And my Mother In Law is due to get here Sunday and i haven't finished homework, let alone cleaned up my wreck of a house. Sigh. All I want tot do is take a small time out but I'm doing homework, cleaning, cooking, designing, running errands, trying to plan a vacation for Oct, etc. Eek! I think I may meet myself going sometime soon. talk to you all soon I hope!

    Mind you Emma and I did take the time to go get mommy & daughter manicures yesterday. She has these cute little daisies painted onto her thumbs! And no I didn't bring the camera, I forgot. Sigh. Maybe we'll take her and her cousin next week and I'll snap some photos, she's sure to have picked the polish off by then.

    Here's some shots of Emma and her buddy Jordan on his cool ride!
    That's right! My daughter is now a biker babe! LOL!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. For my two international ladies who are patiently waiting for their packages, I actually made it to the post office this morning!

    Comments on "Do you ever feel..."

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:03 AM, July 10, 2009) : 

    LOL - Amy, I'd hate to meet myself that way. It's a great description because sometimes I feel like that. I love the photos of Emma and Jordan. Biker babe, indeed!

     

    post a comment