• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, July 13, 2009

    We have company!

    My in-laws are visiting along with Emma's cousin Katelynn, so I'll be off through Thursday. I should have a goodie for you this weekend or at least by Monday so check back later!
    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "We have company!"

     

    Anonymous Daddoo said ... (1:20 PM, July 14, 2009) : 

    Hi Amers- I just dropped by to see if there was any word on how Emma and Katelynn were getting along and here was your short note. Remember to take your camera when you go places. LOL

    When did MIL arrive?

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    Anonymous Daddoo said ... (10:17 PM, July 18, 2009) : 

    Hi Amy and Emma- I am sorry that I missed Emma Lee's phone call to Pawpaw. I would have liked hearing about how Katelynn and Emma got along.

    I hear that Emma got to go swimming with her other Grandmother.

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:02 AM, July 19, 2009) : 

    Have a fun visit. :)
    You know it's really not long until September. LOL

     

    post a comment