• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: North Carolina, United States

    Wife, mom, student, scrapbooker

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, November 02, 2006

    Trying to decide...

    I'm trying to catch up on my scrapping, and I'm currently doing last Christmas. I'm using the snowglobe from my Wintergreen kit. Which do you like better, with(1) or without(2) the background? Post a comment and let me know! (Scroll on down and get the wintergreen kit for yourself!)

    More freebies are on their way, I just need to get over my cold first. :)

    Comments on "Trying to decide..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM, November 02, 2006) : 

    Both look good, but I think the one with the background looks the best.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (6:41 PM, November 02, 2006) : 

    You asked.LOL I love them both..the one with the background looks adorable..but the one without it will go with anything you want it to because it is see through.But in the end it is your decision.Either one is really nice.:)

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (3:41 PM, November 03, 2006) : 

    with :)

    and thank you for all you share.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:40 PM, November 03, 2006) : 

    I like two thank you
    sharon

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 PM, November 04, 2006) : 

    #1 I like best.

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (11:23 AM, November 06, 2006) : 

    I love them both, but if I had to pick I chose #1 Thanks for the great shares

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:20 AM, November 07, 2006) : 

    Both are so cute but if I had to pick one, I'd pick #1. Thanks for your lovely freebies.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:06 PM, November 07, 2006) : 

    Yes, both are adorable...I'd pick #1!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 PM, November 09, 2006) : 

    I like the one with the background (#1). Very cute!

     

    post a comment