• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, December 18, 2006

    Bread Ties! and No. 50(More bread ties!)

    5 Days to Christmas!

    Yesterday I was a busy bee. Emma refused to nap so she went down early. That ment some computer time for mommy, yeah! I made 5 templates and worked on a few LO's. I'm not happy with one and am going to redo the papers on it (it's too busy) but here's one I made from last year's Christmas morning. Can you see the destruction Emma made that morning. If you can't read the bread tie it says the date, "DEC 25, 2005". Credits:
    Kit- O Christmas tree by Barb Derksen (Mrs Miles)
    Ribbon- Wishing You a Happy Christmas by Sandra Boddington
    Word art- Christmas Quotes by Nikole Terry
    Template- my No. 50
    Font- Segoe Media Center Semibold


    I saw a bread tie on someone 's LO and thought what a great idea, I should make some. So I made the white one for the the above LO, then added more in pastel colors- that's what I usually see on my bread. Here are some bread ties for you to date your LOs in a neat way!
    Sorry, no longer availble.

    Here's the template for the above LO. It's No. 50! Can you believe I already have 50 templates? WOW, do you have them all? I do-heehee.
    Sorry, no longer availble.

    Freebie tips for today!
    Erin Shannon has a Blue Christmas up for you.
    Tabby has 3 awesome kits up for you to grab. Go now, they are out-of-sight!!!
    If you haven't visited Nana's Attic since I last put up her link she has some awesome new kits for you to grab.
    Jburkhart has a second pack of papers for her Little Drummer Boy up.
    Mrs. Miles is at it again, she has another mini kit for you to enjoy!
    As always don't forget to share the love!

    Oh, and a little birdie told me that on the 24th (aka- Christmas eve) Manu will be posting all the links for her advent. So, if you missed some or all of it you have a one time chance to grab her totally AWESOME kit. She does outstanding work and this kit is no different. Make sure to mark you calendars!

    P.S. Just in case you were worried I did manage to get all my out-of-town gifts wrapped and into the post yesterday. Yeah me! Now, just to wrap Emma's and hubby's.

    Comments on "Bread Ties! and No. 50(More bread ties!)"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:09 AM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thank you sooo much for the bread ties and template.I love them.:)
    I don't have all of your templates..but when I go to my template folder..you seem to have the dominion.LOL I am missing a few and have to see if you have them hidden somewhere on your blog.LOL

    Have a fantastic day!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:00 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy.....I'm second today....finally got to get on the computer to visit blogs! You were my first stop, of course! *G* Cute layout of Emma from last Christmas and I luv the new template and bread ties.....very nice! Ooh, you got to make 5 more templates...wow, you are Superwoman!! Can't wait to see them! Thanks again for mentioning my new paper pack....do you like them? Gotta go...will hopefully get to jot down some ideas for our blinkie when Kori goes down for nap...no dh at home today! *G*

     

    Blogger Jen said ... (1:06 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Thanks again! I love you templates!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (1:12 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Amy..how cool:) I would love to have them all.I don't have any of yours before the 16th one.I must have started coming here regularly after that.:)But you don't have to send them all to me at once.LOL Just once in a while throw another one my way:)Thank you sooo much.After Christmas is fine..I don't want to interfere with your holidays.:)

    gagirl002@yahoo.com will this be an easier way for you to do it.?

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (1:32 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Thank You Amy for the cool bread ties, I've got another idea for them how about baby bibs?

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (3:37 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Love your bread ties, what a great idea and thanks so much for always posting links to other sites. Just been to Tabby's site I love her LV kit, I thought she was going to put that one in a store to sell. I was over the moon to have DL that one! Hope you are feeling better and I'm so glad you posted your presents... you were stressing me out (LOL). Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger Dana said ... (4:19 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    THank you for the template - it is beautiful

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (5:47 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Zikes Amy... I missed that you used my papers in your sweet LO... giggle...I was going at the speed of sound this morning. I had to take a young lady up to meet our painters group this morning... so I kind of just tore out of here. I love it! May I post it to my blog tomorrow as well, please? Thanks for your comments too... and way to go with GIVING! - YES, giving freebies counts bigtime! :) hugs

     

    Blogger Diginan,Liz said ... (6:12 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy, thank you for the wonderful doodles and the latest template. You are Christmas all year round. :)

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (6:18 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Thanks Amy! The template is great and I love the bread ties!! What a cool idea! Glad you got all your gifts wrapped!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Amy, the bread ties are just toooo cute and the 50th template, WOW, I love it as much as the 49 before!!! Thank you for being so generous and sharing your talents with all of us!

    Lil B

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy. I love the layout you posted today. And, yes, he is a cutie!
    Merry Christmas
    Kathy M

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:53 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    50 templates is amazing. They are wonderful, thank you.

    Merry Christmas

     

    Blogger maryse said ... (3:20 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy, what oy do is really amazing ! I've added your link on my blog !

     

    Blogger Not Everyones Mama said ... (11:32 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Love this template too! Thank you!

     

    post a comment