• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, December 15, 2006

    Friday Freebie- Stary Night!

    9 Days to Christmas!

    It's Friday and that means it's freebie time again. I know you're all thinking, but you do freebies everyday. Yes, well, I know after the holidays my super flow of ornaments and such will stop so I don't think I'll keep up with every single day. I do promise a freebie every Friday. Today's freebie is what inspired template No. 41. It's more of a mini kit but enough to do a template with! I hope you enjoy it!Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Now circles seem to be the in thing right now(possibly always) in LO design. I'm not so great with that but I'm trying. Here is a circle crazy template I made. You'll notice I still had to put square photos in to save my sanity.
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.


    Now, this is usually where I put my freebie tips of the day. However today I'm doing something different. Today I'd like to tell you about the
    Pajamas 4 Love Project.
    It's a wonderful cause! 75 digital scrapbook designers have given to this kit! There's 200 papers, over 350 elements and the proceeds are going to such a worthy cause, children fighting cancer. I know I'm usually all about the freebies but I'm also about spreading the love and these kids really need it. The full kit is only $15 but they've broken it down into 4 mini kits for $5 each. Please go and take a look. It's the holiday season and we need your help to give something to these little angels, and you get an awesome scrap kit in return!

    I also want to thank those of you who take the time to leave me a comment or as I like to call it some love. I work hard(most of the time) on these freebies and it means so much to know that they are appreciated. If you have any work that you've made with my stuff I'd love to see it. Send it my way at: awatson8@nc.rr.com
    Happy Holidays and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Friday Freebie- Stary Night!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:39 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing this nice papers

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Amy thanks for the link, I registered and went thru the checkout and they don't take credit card and I don't have a palpay! ARRRRR.... I think tomorrow I will have to set up an account and try again. Thanks for the link awesome kit for a great cause, well worth taking the time to set up an account because it's for a good cause.Hope you enjoy your weekend and what's this Freebie Friday you have great freebies EVERYDAY! Hug Sonia
    (Saab)

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (9:48 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Sonia!
    How do you survive in the digital world without a paypal account? I mean it's free for sending money so why not make one. I love using paypal versus having to lug out my credit card all the time!

    I got the kit on DVD because it's so huge, it's over 2GB! It took Miss Tiina 48 minutes to download on her cable modem. Easier to wait a few days and get it already burned onto a disk or 4 if you get the CD's.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing with us. I love your templates. Have a great day!

    Breeze

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    I like them both. Thanks Amy!

     

    Blogger KendiRN said ... (11:07 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the great freebies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    thank you for the papers and the templates. I'm new to this, so the freebies are most welcome as I'm on a very limited budget!!

     

    Blogger Sweet Pea said ... (12:24 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the "Starry Night" kit!
    Susan

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Amy thank you so much - your new kit is adorable and I love your template!!! Very cool! (katg1006 - blogger not letting me sign in :-( )

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (3:37 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Thank You Amy for sharing your beautiful kit!

     

    Blogger Hal's Wife said ... (5:10 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing your talents with us -- you are so gifted!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:07 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Thank you for this lovely kit and thank you too for another great template.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    I'll try leaving this again ... Blogger is having difficulties right now. :-( Amy - thanks for the Stary Night kit ... love it bunches! :-)
    D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:02 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! Thank you so much for so generously sharing your talents and your freebies! :) I really like your templates and I hope to whip up several layouts after the holiday season..when it's not so hectic (is there such a time?!!?).
    I'll send some LO's your way when I do get to them. Your "mini" kit is really pretty..but it doesn't seem small or "mini" to me! Thank you again. Take care..and enjoy the holiday season.
    Barb, from sunny (and now snowy) Manitoba, CANADA

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy,

    Thank you for your new freebies today. The Pajamas 4 Love Project kit is beautiful. I will have to wait until the first payday in January as I am totally maxed out right now.
    God Bless,
    Kathy

     

    Blogger LoriM said ... (7:38 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Love the circle template. Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Amy- Thanks for this unique and fresh design. I never know if you will see comments made while downloading in that area...if you don't check there please do because many people leave a comment there for you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for your great templates!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (9:02 AM, December 16, 2006) : 

    thank you :)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:56 PM, December 16, 2006) : 

    Big thank you!!! Your new kit is very pretty....and soft colors! New template is great with all the circles!

    Thanks Amy...will take a look at the P4LD kit!

    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    great idea. thank you

     

    Blogger Melissa said ... (12:05 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the bunch of goodies. I love the circles on this template.
    The kit is awesome too. You are just so generous!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    Love the new template, Amy. I am making Christmas templates from some of yours right now for my grand daughters to put school pictures in for their Moms. It's a surprise. They are 3,9 and 11 and they think this is really fun. Thanks for all the hard work you put into all the freebies. Merry Christmas

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:05 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    Love this, thank you for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:46 AM, December 31, 2006) : 

    This kit is very pretty. Thank you so much.

     

    post a comment