• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, December 14, 2006

    Busy Day! (note paper & No. 45)

    10 Days Until Christmas!

    Got to get shopping! I have a packed day so this is quick!

    Here's some note thingys made from my foam stickers. The blank ones are the same size as the lined ones. Enjoy!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here's my lastest template, I figure It'll dramtically frame a special photo!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    My sister was upset that I put up her worst family Christmas card. I think that's funny since it's my favorite. But here's an even older one she made if you want to go check it out, it's super neat! Family photos.

    Freebie Tips!
    Oh, my. Val has done it again with another wonderful QP! Do you check her blog everyday? I do, she's super talented and awfully nice!
    Danni has a Christmas paper pak up for grabs.
    Sara is pretty with pink papers on her blog.
    And Designs-By-Diva has part 6 of her winter kit up.
    If you look in her sidebar she also has all her back log still available!
    As always share some
    love for all the freebies you snag!

    Happy Holidays and Happy Scrapping!


    **Oh, if you missed my Gingerbread mini kit off here it's this week's prize over at Miss Tiina's (link on left sidebar) for taking part in my color challenge!
    And my Timmy the Turtle QP is up on the RAK Scraps board(link also in sidebar) in the RAKs for all section.

    Comments on "Busy Day! (note paper & No. 45)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the great notepaper and also for template 45! :)

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (12:00 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much.. I love them.... tell your sister her picture was fine.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Amy - just tell your sister 'bout the card I told you about - the funny face and nose picking ... her card wasn't, first of all, *that* bad, and from one of the cards we got this year - not blurry and didn't have photo weirdness technique done to make the baby grey, the black background turn purple, and the kid's eyes turn red/green. Maybe the eyes were on purpose - but seeing a six month old with red/green eyes like a glowing peppermint candy is, well, disturbing! :-) D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Another great set of goodies. Thanks so much
    Jen

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:14 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Thank you for today's template and the note papers they are very cute.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    The note papers are so cute, thank you for today's template. You have to remind me only ten more days. I'm not ready for Christmas to be here already, LOL.

    Michelle

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger cinmcw said ... (10:00 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work!

    I participated in your recent challenge. I didn't receive the posting bonuses. Please help! :)

    Thank you again!

    Cindy

    cinmcw@optonline.net

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (10:19 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Cindy,
    I'm so sorry you didn't get it! I love the Turkey Train LO you did! I've resent it now so let me know if you got it!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:55 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    The snowman is just sooooooo cute!! Love it!!! Thank you so much!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    (Katg1006) Am blogger gave me a hard time yesterday couldn't log in to leave some love. So I came back to leave it today!! Thank you so much for the template and the foam stickers - very cute!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 PM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Thank you! The notecards are very cute. Have a very Merry Christmas!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:57 PM, December 16, 2006) : 

    I love snowmen...so this is adorable! Wonderful new goodies!

    Go Amy! Go Amy! No stoppin ya!

    Thanks!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    fantastique. thank you

     

    post a comment